Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Janina San Miguel Quits Bb Pilipinas - World.

i saw this in GMA news..
    GMANews.TV - Janina San Miguel quits as Bb Pilipinas-World - Entertainment - Official Website of GMA News and Public Affairs - Latest Philippine News - BETA

"..J San Miguel cited as reason for her decision the recent death of his grandfather...",
    when most of the contestants will consider this as an inspiration or maybe dedicate her presence [in the contest], she backed out..

Mao ni pinakalast nga parok sa iyang ulo.. at least nakasabot siya.. i didnt blame her for winning the Bb Pilipinas-World crown.. i blame the judges who voted for her..

basin motunga unya iyang lolo sa ms. world hadlok siya...hihihihi

Si Ina daw ang mopuli....

Ina ni Jaya...hikhik.

Mayra oi pakaulaw to sya.

A very good news indeed

i believed she was obliged to study speech lessons, grammar and the likes... basin nag nosebleed siya ug sabot...

this is not a shocker, i would take that as a graceful exit... hehehhe

good move...=)
    condolence sa iya..

hello guys,

i take offense gyud sa inyo tanan comments diri. why? kay prejudice kaayo mo sa pagkatawo and kinaiyahan ni janina. hilas ra kaayo mo comment sa iyaha. no one is perfect baya and kamo wouldn't have an iota of right to say bad things about her. kahibaw mo guys ug english lang ang basehan aron makaingon ka brayt ang tawo, then count most scientist and geniuses who can't even strongly stand on their english language out. why, i can attest sa inyo na dili sa fluency sa engluish ang basehan ngano nakadaog siya. but they chose the gal for her honesty, direct-to-the-point and witty way of answering a question being given to her. kana daw ubang nasud na muapil ug such world beauty contest, ngano nakaapil man nang the likes of venezuela and botswana or other countries that are not english ang major language and yet nakadaug ug title? just so because janina can't answer in english fluently doesn't mean she isn't qualifies to win. mabaw ra kaayo inyo rason doh. i pity those istoryans na bati og feedback sa uban tawo. shame. shame. shame. tsk tsk tsk tsk
    Last edited by likyam; 09-30-2008 at 06:25 PM. Reason: wrong grammar

Quote Originally Posted by likyam View Post
    hello guys,

i take offense gyud sa inyo tanan comments diri. why? kay prejudice kaayo mo sa pagkatawo and kinaiyahan ni janina. hilas ra kaayo mo comment sa iyaha. no one is perfect baya and kamo wouldn't have an iota of right to say bad things about her. kahibaw mo guys ug english lang ang basehan aron makaingon ka brayt ang tawo, then count most scientist and geniuses who can't even strongly stand on their english language out. why, i can attest sa inyo na dili sa fluency sa engluish ang basehan ngano nakadaog siya. but they chose the gal for her honesty, direct-to-the-point and witty way of answering a question being given to her. kana daw ubang nasud na muapil ug such world beauty contest, ngano nakaapil man nang the likes of venezuela and botswana or other countries that are not english ang major language and yet nakadaug ug title? just so because janina can't answer in english fluently doesn't mean she isn't qualifies to win. mabaw ra kaayo inyo rason doh. i pity those istoryans na bati og feedback sa uban tawo. shame. shame. shame. tsk tsk tsk tsk
    ig.unsa mo janina brod? murag defensive man au ka niya (condolonce to her and her family).... don't take it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by likyam View Post
    hello guys,

you edited your post? why man.. yaw lang gud ka uwaw na na wrong grammar ka. thats whats your post is all about man diba...
    some people are happy that she backed out is because WE strongly feel she did not deserve to win the first place. and if your comparing US with countries who cant speak english fluently its because as what you said its not their main language. well sorry to say that Philippines is known for being fluent in English. so with that said it goes to show na pataka lang ta ug padala ug army sa bubat. ang atong army kay walay pusil batuta ray dala. nya musugot ka ana? huh? ang mu defend sa ato nasud kay army na walay sandata?
    tsk tsk tsk sad nimu..

libog pd ani iya situation oi...i think maayo gyd nga ni back out siya...tsk tsk tsk tsk...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast