Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Is marriage the end of old friendships?

For married people, do you still have a very close relationship with a bestfriend after being married and having kids? How often do you go out with your best friend? Do you consider going out with them a time you spend for yourself? Does your husband/wife think it is healthy for you to spend time with somebody close outside your immediate family? Or it suddenly is not possible to have old friends in your life because of geographical differences?

Default Re: Is marriage the end of old friendships?

sus when my best friend got married, things started to drift apart. katong newlywed pa siya, okay pa gani to but lately dili na mi mag storya and maikog na ko mutawag. hmph!

sa akoa mga college friends or other friends nako para nako mao lang ghapon...mo uli ko cebu i go out w/ them ug ok ra ako anab...he even say just let me know kn pa pick up naka....hehehehehe...mao pud ni ako ganahan sa ako anab coz he still let me spend tym w/ my friends and i can still invite them to our house anytym....we had both agreed that there are tyms na we need to spend some tym w/ our friends bsag minyo nami mao cguro enjoy kay ko ako lyf till now...

i think lisod man jed.... gawas kun akong maminyoan akong bestfriend kay pirmi jed out...

note: i have only 1 bestfriend & she's a girl... though daghan ko friends actually..

Kung naa ko cebu okay ra kaayo. Bisan mangaminyo na sila labi na akong bestfriend? Ako sulngon ug mingawon ko. Bahala na iyang bana. Bitaw, wa pa man maminyo akong bestfriend but hopefully, before siya maminyo sa iya maminyuan ako warningan daan. Sabot daan ba.

^^^^^ unyag dili mosugot siya? or uncertain ba ron?.. unsa imo buhaton ne?..

Nolex, after all what me and my bestfriend have gone through in life, she can't live her life really happily without me and me to her. In fact, now that I'm married, dili gyud kumpleto ako life aw. Yup. I love my life nga naa ako bestfriend.

of cors dili wui..friendship is forever bya...
    but of cors mausab jud ang priorities in life since u are in two dimensions nmn..

C.I.A. Platinum Member chadix24_7's Avatar

not it's not.

my opinion dili... if you decide to get married that doesn't mean that u and your best of friends are over already, u still be friends of course... you are friends now and you will be for the rest of your life thou naa jud na mga struggles sa friendship pero if the foundation of the relationship between u two is so strong then no one can bring you apart no matter what. And there are some boundaries nah kay married naman but the friendship remains like till death do us part...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast