Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

..ok ra na mag complain as long as sakto ka...di sad na maayo magpataka lang ug yawet....i like u ms...kay positive kaau ka...God bless u

Blog Entries
    can you ask bo sanchez to use a scenario that we the not so rich people can relate?

pwede kung mag-huwat siya sa linya.. kanang linya sa nfa nga bugas or sa nso or kanang maglukat ug nbi?

Quote Originally Posted by handsoff241 View Post
    can you ask bo sanchez to use a scenario that we the not so rich people can relate?

pwede kung mag-huwat siya sa linya.. kanang linya sa nfa nga bugas or sa nso or kanang maglukat ug nbi?
    hmmmm sakto.. @TS..with all due respect

bisag pobre me.... we are educated. and part of that education is "reading comprehension", "Religious Education", "philosophy 101", and "analysis".

you know what....let me tell you something about reality

rich people can expereince wahtever emotional situation they can think of... bisag nakyamukat pa na sila sa ilang family issues, lovelife issues, sexlife issues, and etc...... IN THE END.... they can just easily walk away from it like wala ra nahitabo.

but for us nga pobre ra intawn... we can afford to waste our tough emotions to be put on waste and impractical life experience.... daghan intawn mi ki think about.

there is an analogy: WOLD WAR 2 Europe

germany:limited resources almost land locked.....very effeciant in conducting military operations... they even invented modern warfare...the same type of warfare that US practiced in Invading iraq.
    ... the coordination of conventional airforce, army, and navy , and intelligence.

US: very rich...Economic giant, an industiral monster.... their style of warfare is putting more moeny on weapons production...sort of ilang pildehun lang ang ilang opponent through economic might..after world war 2...daghan kaayung surplus sa ailng equiptment.... thats why they proceed on going to war in the Korean WAr... para dili ma disturb ilang rhythm

remember...if you have money... you can solve the problem with money...

i hope you see the analogy.... dinha lang gud kutob akong grammar.

@TS. i admit Bo Sanchez is very convincing... ako man gani.... na mesmerized ko sa iayng preaching sa "BEE channel sa skycable... about being rich"...... its convincing.... hehehehehe he is not so different from kulto-kulto if you analyze it.

^ I went Off topic on that... we complain because we are aware of the situation and we are trying how to solve it.

complaining is the first stage.... but dili sad sakto kung complain lang ka kutub,,, and then dili mu action.

Bo said "Life Is A Journey;

It’s Up To You If You’ll Enjoy The Trip Or Not.

Remember: Experience is not what happens to you. Experience is what you do to what happens to you.
    "

THis is BS.... Life is WAR and STruggle... one foolish mistake...wheter is family, social, or emotional issue..... daghan nang ma wagtang.

its like ang analogy ni BO is :: General Bo : ok men i know some or most will die in this mission i will assign to you, but its worth the expereince and sacrifice.
    Last edited by Fern; 06-07-2009 at 01:09 PM.

oist! didache..hehehe high skul life

Quote Originally Posted by BoyPaksit View Post
    oist! didache..hehehe high skul life
    didache...sige-an mi ug hataag ani pag high school.... kalagot pa gyud kay mag hatag pa gyud ug quiz amung maestra about sa mga articles ani.

Blog Entries
    I'm not a big fan of mr. bo but I respect him as a Christian. But the way he preach is way out of my league, hilas ra para nako(para nako lang ha), teaching about such things as humility using the norms only the rich people experience. amf.

Do we really have reasons to complain?

Maybe I should share this with those who have lots of complaints in their lives:

Find Out If You're Blessed or Not

Oftentimes,we are too busy trying to accomplish big things which we always believe will make us happy that we tend to overlook and forget to appreciate what we already have. And most of the times, we are never satisfied with what we have accomplished and what we have in possessions already. Well, at times I would admit being guilty about this until I got this email from a friend.

Life indeed is full of contradictions and we will all surely hope and wish that we are always on the positive side of it but we all know it is not always. Continue reading and take a closer look at the pictures and see if you lucky, blessed or fortunate... or not.

Please continue reading Anything About Me, Life and Make Money Ventures: Find Out If You're Blessed or Not
    Last edited by ellehpo28; 06-08-2009 at 12:51 PM. Reason: wrong link

9.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12