Default Are you financially fit?

Hello,

I am a Finance Educator and I am currently tied up to the house for personal reasons. To make my time online fruitful, I am looking for people who wants to know if they are financially fit by taking a Financial Fitness Test with me. I am not connected with IMG, it just so happens that I have the same mission with them. I will be transparent to you guys, I am connected however with one of the top insurance companies in the industry. The reason why I have to affiliate myself with a finance institution, in this case an insurance company, is if for whatever particular reason, the results of the Financial Fitness Test would require a solution on your part, then at least I have something to offer.

But before anything else, I would just like to know first if there are any istoryans out there who would like to see how they are doing on a financial aspect...

If you are interested, just PM me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post...

up for today...

mods please delete or merge with the other thread that I posted at Specialty Services. I found the proper place for this thread. thanks.

Since wala pa ni gi-close... up for today...

up for today...

met one istoryan last night and he already found his finance health status... anybody else

up, up and away!

anybody interested to know how you can let your money work for you, instead of you always working for money

up for today...

8.    Advertisement