Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 143150151152153
Results 1,521 to 1,524 of 1524

Cge lang ta amot para ilang kurakuton. Mahal kaayo para renew og license.

Hello guys. Naa ko question. Timing kaayu padung ko pa renew sa ako sakyanan but naka illegal uturn ko wala ko kabantay sa sign. I asked the inforcer ingon siya di pa daw makita sa system karon adlawa kay bago pa. Ako question is, would the violation matter on next year's renewal even after I paid for it not beyond the penalty's deadline? Salamat daan sa tubag. I guess there's always a first time for everything. Hahaha

mga boss question lng. ako car registration already expire pag january kay 1 man ang last number unya na register ako car pag month ug april. pde raba ta mka apply for extension ani? like next yr nlng renew jud?

It's good to know that LTO Island Central issues driver's license cards the same day. As for the other offices where you apply and only get the paperwork, it is understandable that it takes time to process and check records from different offices. If there are problems, you can get your driver's license very quickly here and no more problems. It's a little puzzling that the employees don't use a megaphone or microphone to announce or call names. Their quiet voices can make it hard for people to hear while waiting. Perhaps they should consider using better audio equipment to improve the overall experience.

5.    Advertisement