Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is it ok to tie the knot when one of your family member died?

my fiance's grandmother died yesterday and we were supposed to tie the knot this November. should we go on our plans or we should postpone it or something....i don't know if we should continue to plan for our wedding or just have it another year.... need your advice here thanks

Please do not believe in superstitions....its pure ignorance! wa'y basehan

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kenai View Post
    my fiance's grandmother died yesterday and we were supposed to tie the knot this November. should we go on our plans or we should postpone it or something....i don't know if we should continue to plan for our wedding or just have it another year.... need your advice here thanks
    It could be a sign.
    Maybe something in your relationship died?

But if your love and conviction is strong.

Bisan managmatay pa tanan tawo,
    magpakasal jud mo.

Mao nay "love".

ok then thanks sa inyo mga opinion...filipinos man gud value superstitious belief that much i dont know y.. y not just believe in one God he can make all thinks possible but unsaon ta man its in our culture..thanks again sa inyo mga opinion

that doesn't matter...but if it's against your personal values or beliefs then it's up to you...

Don't believe in too much superstitions. Pangutana kuno ug ngano dili pede? If no one can give you the correct answers... then proceed! congrats btw.

Blog Entries
    Beliefs are beliefs. It is not a question of reality but a matter of perception. If you believe it is real, then you will experience it. Murag Placebo Effect.

ah, hadlok cguro ka sa sukob?

nah, ayw tuo anang mga tinuhu-an sa buktot.

Quick question: is any of you chinese? if there are no one of chinese decent between you and your fiance. then go ahead. if there is, its 3 months or after 1 year anniversary if I am not mistaken.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast