Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

sus, ayaw na lang jud.....
    "matakot ka sa karma"

ahmm curious about this thread, how exciting

well, i tried to have a relationship with a married man before... in that case, no strings attached lang... walay hilabtanay, at the same tym, i told myself nga part lang ni sya in growing up. i know wer i stand, there wer a lot of times na we can make "love", but i always decline since g value sad nako iya family eventhough cge cla away ug naa sa lain na place iya wife, i understand his needs lang pud... sa una man gud, mahulog bitaw na g gamit ka nila, so, kung ikaw sad, pwede nmo sila gamiton, but not to the extent of giving up urself for them... my brother is separated now because he found out nga naa lain iya wife, for sure, g buhat sad to sa ako kuya ug una mao naka trigger ang iya wife to do that. most of ly friends are engaged to that, but, accndg to them, bisan unsaon pag fyt, dli gud nmo sila ma "imo" unless mag pa annul or divorce sila... .. basta, yaw lang mo pa ilad sa ila.. sila may ilara... hihihhihi... and one more thing, its not good to judge why we/they do that... each person has its reasons... .. pero, wala nami karon ha? dugay nato....

Quote Originally Posted by reginakrys
    ok ra kung muslim ka..
    mao gyud hehehe . . .

Btaw, don't entertain the thought of it. Maluoy mo sa pamilya intawn.

Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
    Nah! wa dyud lagi ayu ba. Hasta ang way labut maapil nalang tungod kay friend man gud. Nya ang friend madugay mao na nuon basulon sa husband kay apil ug tagu sa dautang binuhatan. Tungod sa pagka friends ang friend mao nay han-ukan madugay. Mao na Jacq, ayaw patunto anang minyo. Daghan man ulitawo diha nga ug naglawig pa ka sa dagat wa gyud sabal. Smooth sailing pa ka. Mosugot ba diay ka Jacq nga imong friends madugay ug maapil na ug tagu-tagu sa imong binuhatan mahimo pang accessory sa crime? Think about it before its to late.

ma gulity na jud ko.. lami na kaayo na i buking nila.. ny unsa na lang ako friend inlove man daw xa...

pero sa mga singles out there ayaw na lang mo apil2x anang mga married oi kay ga gubot gubot na lang mo sa inyo life... ma miserable ra mo..

Miss ayaw na lang na padayona. You can't be happy for the rest of ur life kung kamo. Havn't it crossed ur mind na sakay2x lang ka ana nya. Luoy kay ka. Luoy sad ang iya wife and kids. Think about it girl.

just remember that what goes around comes around....what if ikaw ang wife or anak sa guy, what would you feel? and if ur hoping nga he will choose you over his wife/family then ur wishing that his family will break just so that u will be happy, you will not only ruin the life of the wife but also that of his kids....kaya ba sa imong consensya? and the chances nga iya buwaganiya wife for you...i doubt it...most men will eventually go back to his family when it gets to hard or when he sees his kids hurting.....

you deserve a man that is only yours and not some1 you will have to share and to that ens salinsalin lang ang imo....

can you live with a man knowing that ang iya wife and kids are hurting?
    if he can leave his wife for you then he can also leave you for another....

your replies are all misled. I am actually the wife. I'm saying this because I think my husband has another. and i cannot blame him also because in reality, my husband and i arent really in good terms. we dont have a child yet. But we already tried to work it out between us...we even went to counseling already but nothing happened. and we both know there's no hope for us.. but we still live in one roof and we just pretend to others that we're still a happy couple. In the last few months, i've also been seeing another man... and that's why i cant blame him also for seeing another woman. Should we continue to fight for our marriage, or should we just break up? this is the question in my mind.

well, for me ok lang... at least isa lang ako karibal, unlike singles, gabaha pud ang chix

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast