Thread: HRM Course

Default HRM Course

I would like to know kong ok paba mag HRM(Hotel and Restaurant Management) karon. Asa nindot eskwelahan nya dili ba sa mahal.

Ok pa mag HRM kaau .... what school that suits your budget ? kana wala ko kahibalo hehehe .... but USC , UC , SWU , UV offers these course .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Yup, bibo pa kaayo ang HRM karon oi esp sa UC Banilad. Hehe.

A little thing I noticed, (HRM) front positions have a height requirement usually 5'5" up... anything lower is Kitchen detail or housekeeping - and age for entry level.

I heard this one school having a nice training and immersion program... before you go, look for a school that has any of these - after school employment assistance, training set-up (I remembered a school here that had a complete mock-up hotel, and a good OJT hotel partner - sometimes they hire you right out of school. All these should within the affordable range, don't go for the "Employment guaranteed" (I guarantee you'll be employed - where and how - I don't know) schools that charge astronomical fees for training that they say has been certified by heaven knows where.

One other thing , If you want something affordable and worth it... got to TESDA and ask. It's of little knowledge that TESDA certification is "internationally recognized" (Thank you Phil Gov.) and is a more practical method for HRM.

nindot pd ang hrm usj-r

6.    Advertisement