Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Will you give up someone you love so much?

will you give up the one you love so much in this world coz shes has to choose money or love.. it hurts so much that she choose money instead of loving me.. ive loved her so much..

pls share with me.. sorry for the drama i just cant tolerate the pain.
    Last edited by tambol111; 08-15-2008 at 08:56 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

If she wants to be happy why not.... that's what i just did bro. If u two deserve each other god will find a way. Just don't stop loving her even though you're not with each other anymore.

yeah if I need to..it is painful to give up someoneone cause you don't have any choice but to let go.... it hurts to see them walk away from you its like falling of the highest floor of a building and sadly you still end up alive.. but what really hurts the most is... when they let you believe that they love you but they really never did...

cheer up BRO... life must go on... still lots of fish in the sea... heehhe (kung wala lang na hilo sa mga chemical sa MV PRINCESS) :PEACE

Blog Entries
    it all depends on the situation. Maybe you thought she loved you just as much as you loved her. whoop-ti-doo!:o

yup...bt first you have to fight for your love, so dat u wont have regrets afterwards...
    dats wat i did, sadly she never fight for me....dats wen i realize dat i shud let her go...

if u reli love her, dn u must let her go wer she will be happy, even if it hurts..
    d ba its rather us being hurt dan our love one's?

continue lang ta sa a2 life....someday d will regret for not chosing us...

kung saan xa masaya suportaan nalang

hmmm... whatever mana that will make her happy.. if di na xa happy with you, di nato mapugos.. sorry for that..

mas gipili man niya ang iya parents ug relatives na decision. sakit kaayo. lisod jud e sleep. cge huna-huna niya

Quote Originally Posted by tambol111 View Post
    mas gipili man niya ang iya parents ug relatives na decision. sakit kaayo. lisod jud e sleep. cge huna-huna niya
    waahh...abi nko g-ilisan kag laing guy...ok ra na wui maybe in the rigth time if she really loves you she will come to you,or tingali bata pa sad tingali mo and her parents wants to pursue her study first...if kamo jud magbalik ra mo oiz...just pray,that can help a lot!

maayo unta. paet kaayo oi. maka libog jud sa ulo.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast