Page 611 of 1442 FirstFirst ... 601608609610611612613614621 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 14420

Thread: Convergys

Default Re: Convergys

Quote Originally Posted by radiostar View Post
    banawa is part sa kanang duol sa cit
    layo raman ang banawa sa CIT bro..layo ra gud..take it from me since i live duol ra sa CIT.

diba before kay formalan man ang show diri everyday.. karon mao gihapon? kapoy formal attire oi,.

Hi, my wife signed her contract about 2=3 weeks ago however she hasnt been contacted for her start date.. Is this really the process? She keeps on calling HR however she's just being told that someone will be calling her however its almost a month now and still no call.. Is this the process of your company? Also, she was promised to be in your financial account.. Any noobs here that have already started training? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pierced View Post
    Hi, my wife signed her contract about 2=3 weeks ago however she hasnt been contacted for her start date.. Is this really the process? She keeps on calling HR however she's just being told that someone will be calling her however its almost a month now and still no call.. Is this the process of your company? Also, she was promised to be in your financial account.. Any noobs here that have already started training? thanks
    The financial account has a different process compared to the other accounts cause they do not look for financial agents that much. If your wife already signed the contract then all she has to do is wait. Schedules change, you have to consider the fact that its a big company and they have to accommodate everyone, its not the only account that will conduct training. They need to set trainers for certain classes, schedule rooms to occupy and plan out the training period. It is never easy and yes there are lapses but it does not mean she is taken for granted. When they say they will call you they mean that. The company was never known for false assurance. All you guys have to do is be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by jemrosse View Post
    queuing ba ang MS NACS?
    queuing na daw run.

Quote Originally Posted by zhequia View Post
    The financial account has a different process compared to the other accounts cause they do not look for financial agents that much. If your wife already signed the contract then all she has to do is wait. Schedules change, you have to consider the fact that its a big company and they have to accommodate everyone, its not the only account that will conduct training. They need to set trainers for certain classes, schedule rooms to occupy and plan out the training period. It is never easy and yes there are lapses but it does not mean she is taken for granted. When they say they will call you they mean that. The company was never known for false assurance. All you guys have to do is be patient.
    ok thanks much for answering my query

Quote Originally Posted by thewicked46 View Post
    naa ko tip sa mga ng cge ug ASK pila ang salary/basic....Why not try applying,para personal gud nmo mahibaw-an pila ang basic/salary, instead of just asking kay most peeps dri dli mutug-an kay its too personal.
    It is also stated in the contract not to divulge salary details. CVG is one of the most high paying BPO company. It is also not polite to ask how much one earns, it's called Professional Ethics.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpunk182 View Post
    i miss cvg...
    I miss CVG everyday of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by darsmith13 View Post
    yep karon july 20 kay validation ko sa health care account then ana tong nag interview nga if dili gani ko kapasar kay iya kuno ko i reprofile sa lain account..

weeeee .. d na gyud ko tambay

thank u for clearing that up
    wavemate! hehehe

i love this line...

Quote Originally Posted by zhequia View Post
    The company was never known for false assurance.

11.    Advertisement