Page 89 of 1442 FirstFirst ... 798687888990919299 ... LastLast

Thread: Convergys

Quote Originally Posted by bloke_tm View Post
    aw. ok, kailangan diay ka mu apply.. hehe, naa kay idea about COMCAST?
    they increase ur pay after passing 3 months of your scorecard.. your TL should give you an appraisal to get that raise.. When I was still with Sprint, I had a good friend who had the salary raise appraisal 3 times already.. and he always passes his sales metric every month pa jud, so grabe iyang commission as he's one of the top sales people.. He even went to Costa Rica as a prize, all expenses paid for one week...

Then if your scorecard is one of the top sa site, they give you a high flyer bonus which would be around 10k up depending sa month...

So, yeah, Sprint either makes you or breaks you.. it's just that, ARE YOU READY TO ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE?!

Quote Originally Posted by Tory View Post
    from sprint here.. actually, newbie pa ko..hay paets.. naa ba technique para pasar sa scorecard? kailangan ba na ang IR dapat ang focus para ma-pass ang scorecard? or puede mabawi sa other areas para ma-pasar ang scorecard?
    If you don't pass your IR, you have to work double time on AHT... If I were to base everything sa May scorecard, get perfect sa AHT (ask your TL for the tiers), adjustment (which is 10%, so better tinihik naka ani if your IR failed, no use in givng out credits kung di na mapasar imong IR), strat, attendance, prod and adherence gamay... and if di matabang, pass CSAT sad..

for more details, I can give you a coaching session.. charot! thru YM.. ill help you out...

I still feel like I'm a Sprint agent.. wa pa nahawa sa akong system.. it's been a week since I left.. but I've been there for almost 2 years...

ang performance asa e base?

people from convergys, can you confirm if naghire nasad sila ug parttime? ingon ako teammate naa daw but i need confirmation,

job offer na! later at 5pm

Quote Originally Posted by bloke_tm View Post
    ang performance asa e base?
    metrics of course.. way gamit ang pasip2x.. hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by chinamorena View Post
    people from convergys, can you confirm if naghire nasad sila ug parttime? ingon ako teammate naa daw but i need confirmation,
    wala man part time.. unsa man daw na na acct?

Quote Originally Posted by shardraco View Post
    wala man part time.. unsa man daw na na acct?
    wala man siya nagmention,so i guess hungihong ra to. thanks though.

Mojo --- cvg i-2 it park...

-- much better if you will call or visit recruitment office it park ground floor of i-3 bldg...
    God speed...

11.    Advertisement