Page 553 of 1442 FirstFirst ... 543550551552553554555556563 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 14420

Thread: Convergys

Default Re: Convergys

Quote Originally Posted by jemrosse View Post
    ako score sir kay 8 ra jud. paeta. na libog jud ko ato nga exam.. nag study man ko ato nga exam... pero libog lang jud ko pag answer... hehehe. imo kay 11 noh? COngrats... nice kaayo na nga account. chill og basta.. nice daw ingon akong friend. if magwork ka diha or naa ka experience as Microsoft technician... kay nice imong resume as what my friends said.
    lage daw....12 to ako score doh..i was expecting nga 10 or 11..ehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by carmel17_87 View Post
    k2ng for training sa win 7 this coming june 20...naka receive namu ug details sa training mana mu pass requirements
    unsa nga details?..eheh...

mana kog pass ako requirements..ikaw diay?

dugayaaaa june 20 oi...

unsay pinaka nice na account sa cvg? kanang relax..dayun dako og sweldo?

Quote Originally Posted by zhequia View Post
    i heard amazon is set to start training this june 20. unta makareapply nako uy.
    L2 Amazon, blocked leaves from November to December. In the validation interview. She told me to anticipate a call from HR. I have to render a formal resignation from my 'current' employer. Pero wala pa results or offer.

The stations in AMAZON are very clean and organized. I can't wait for the first batch to take in calls.

Quote Originally Posted by zhequia View Post
    that depends, are discontinued? unsa man ang status nimo when you left the company man?
    I wans't hire for CVG. Ang mge rehires gi-ingnan nga 'will call you back' we will be reviewing your previous employment record.

Ang akong ka-team karon 5years na sa CVG Sprint. She was really tired handling the customer's of the account. Its an amazing feat she got there and I was wondering if she will be eligible for rehire. I even asked her why not do a Latteral transfer knowing that she survive in the production floor. She did incur several absences during the last year of her stay. So she resigned.

Hello all aspiring call center agents,

I'm from i2 cvg, a windows 7 tech support representative for 1 1/2 years. The account badly needs people since we're expanding as of this time. It's a great opportunity for you guys because as i could still recall, the last time we hired people outside the company in our account was last July 2010. And it's more of an advantage if a windows 7 agent(like me) will refer you because we have now an account referral(meaning to say if i will refer you, then you will be prioritized for windows 7 validation), so the deal is PM me your FULL NAME and CONTACT NUMBER so i could make the referral. Don't worry i know what you're thinking, we'll share the incentives of course. WIN-WIN situation, right?
    Hope to hear from you soon

See you on the floor ayt!

Quote Originally Posted by jemrosse View Post
    thanks GOD. My Wish is granted...CVG called me to submit all my reqrts. and I asked if i could be reprofile for win7... and yes I am now reprofile for WIN7..TY CVG>>>.. mag take ko og exam for win7 this 3pm... and then validation interview right after.... thanks GOD .... i love the WIN7...

i've been wishing for this.
    See yah on the floor
    ~ Bleu

Woot.....our cluster made it for the May CSAT/IR goals..................ang paet kay taas na maintainahun, kaigit na!!!! SPRINT ni ha? heheheh!!!!

11.    Advertisement