Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PC won't turn-on. Front lights just blink. Help.

akong isa ka pc naguba iyang headsink fan. Pag-elis sa akong amigo sa HS, mo-action ra ug ON ang fan ug ang computer unya magcge nalang blink ang front LEDs niya.

naa moy experience ani?

Please elaborate more and problem para masabtan ang problema.

pls. check the processor slot if the heatsink if placed forcely. Just reinstall and carefully place the heatsink and check the harddisk connections and memory...

ahak sad na imo migo oy,..wala d ay nya humana...gibyaan ra nya...basin wala lang natarung ang heatsink ipatarung lang..unsa may tingug imong madunggan ?? kanang beep sounds

possible effects:
    1) static electricity affected your hardware that made it to just turn-ON w/out any video display. try to re-install everything but make sure you are properly grounded.
    2) memory needs cleaning
    3) power supply needs replacement... mostly this is the problem...

naa pa daghan.. pero hope naa ra ana.. hehehe.
    Last edited by darkdruid; 08-08-2008 at 09:31 PM. Reason: add

mag blink2x gani ang green led niya meaning it is standby OR the video not even detected at first boot.

I have encountered this to my previous pc w/c will turn on the led would light and cpu is running but no display. I just turn it off using the off button from the casing and On again.

What I suspected that its the casing is grounded and or the mobo agp socket is bad. It occurs already since I brought that all. Better disassemble all hardware parts inside the casing and detach everything on it ibutang ang mobo sa plain table with cloth and easily attach all the hardware parts to see if its working but if its not maybe naa jud problema, then mao na imo i troubleshoot jud. Disassemble jud from the scratch ok.

I hope makatabang. Thanks

grounded lang cguro na. or natarog nag videocard or memory..

murag ang grounded nga side lagi gyud akong gihuna2 ani pero ako naman gipapahuway ang pc gud pero wala lang gihapon. ako lang suwayan unya ug tang2 tanan then ta-ud balik.

salamat sa inputs mga peeps.

try to isolate the PSU, particularly HS Fan supply... Dugay2 na nabantayan? maybe nihagtok imo processor ana.... i suggest, na nxt tym mag set ka ug temperature alarm sa imo system para protected jud imo machine....

Nabutangan ug heatsink compound? Kay if AMD imo Processor, masunog bya dayon if wala unlike sa intel.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast