Default Invitation to All Married Couples:WORLDWIDE MARRIAGE ENCOUNTER

FOR ALL MARRIED COUPLES
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU ARE INVITED TO A
    WORLDWIDE MARRIAGE ENCOUNTER

"Love one another as I have loved you"
    Mabuhay and Welcome!
    Of Marriage Encounter Pope John Paul II Says,
    "I place much of my hope for the future in Marriage Encounter."

-Pls. scroll down-

What is Marriage Encounter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Worldwide Marriage Encounter is a positive and personal experience for couples, priest and religious, which will offer a technique of loving communication. It is not a seminar, neither is it a retreat nor marriage counseling. It's an opportunity to look deeply into each other relationship and with God. Also it's a time to share their feelings, hopes, fears, joys and frustrations. The personal reflection, and sharing with your spouse will be in the privacy of your own room. Privacy is carefully protected during the weekend. You will not be required to express your personal thoughts or feelings with the group.
    WWME is a Catholic expression open to all married couples regardless of faith or religion, race, age, education or financial status.
    Find out more why we say, "You don't need a weekend, you deserve one!"

Who May Take The Weekends?
    Worldwide Marriage Encounter is welcoming any couple who wants to enrich their relationship. Whether you are doing fine with your partner right now, there is more to discover, or if you are disillusioned, or luke warm, then you and your partner can bring back the warmth and luster of romance. Discover the Worldwide Marriage Encounter way of communication.

Marriage Encounter welcomes priests and religious who want to revitalize their relationship with the people of God and develop an even deeper appreciation for their own vocation.

What Happens During the Marriage Encounter Weekend?
    An atmosphere is created on the weekend in which the couple can concentrate exclusively with each other. A series of presentations are given by a team of couples and a priest. Each talk is carefully structured to help you look at yourself, your marriage, the Christian ideal for it, and the way it affects the world. There is a positive approach that starts with the love you already have. Then in a quiet and reflective atmosphere, WWME will help you build, expand and deepen your relationship.

Does the Weekend Respect the Couples Privacy?
    Yes! WWME emphasizes communication between husband and wife which is free of everyday distractions and tensions. You concentrate on your spouse to such an extent that you are hardly aware of the other couples who are on the weekend too. After the presentations, the couples have time in the privacy of their own room for their own sharing. You will not be required to express your personal thoughts or feelings with the group.

Do You Have to be a Catholic?
    No! Marriage Encounter does present God as a focus for succesful marriage. The teams are Catholics, and in theology of marriage as a Sacrament of the Church, but couples of any faith can benefit from it and are encouraged to attend.

When and Where is the Weekend?
    On August 22-24, 2008
    In Talavera House of Prayer
    Pardo, Cebu City

How Long Does the Weekend Last?
    The weekend starts at 8:00 PM Friday night and runs until about 6:00 PM Sunday afternoon. Meals and snacks are provided.

What do I need to bring?
    You will need to bring only your own personal items. ( i.e. toothbrush, toothpaste, towels, soap, shavers.) The dress code is casual and comfortable for the entire weekend. You may bring one set of Sunday clothes, for the Sunday Mass.

What is the Cost of the Weekend?
    At the end of the weekend, each couple is given a blank envelope and asked to make a donation. No one is ever denied the opportunity to attend a weekend because of lack of funds.

Where Can We Get More Information?
    Please contact
    BoyNena Bering @ 273-8080/09209536731
    NoelChing Ferrer @ 4186181/09153649306

To Register for the Weekend
    Pls. contact above details............

[QUOTE=uriellle;3068915]FOR ALL MARRIED COUPLES

YOU ARE INVITED TO A
    WORLDWIDE MARRIAGE ENCOUNTER

"Love one another as I have loved you"
    Mabuhay and Welcome!
    Of Marriage Encounter Pope John Paul II Says,
    "I place much of my hope for the future in Marriage Encounter."

I like this idea........maayo ni kay most sa couple gud basta madugay na ang relationship morag taken 4 granted nalang tanan

lagi... kung naa kay kaila nga couples, pls. tell them nga naay worlwide marriage encounter during above dates... ayaw cla pahuna huna sa gasto.. all they need is a little time for their relationship.. thanks...

up lang aron mabasa sa uban

up nasad nako ha

pls. nvite couples to attend the wme....

so interested... unsa man ang kailangan dad.on, payments ug unsa ang flow sa program?

every couple naa gyuy privacy... gituyo ni cya aron makagahin ug time ang bana ug asawa sa usag usa. kalimtan sa tanan problema ug ibilin sa tanan responsibilities aron mobalik ang deeper intimacy sa usag usa. makareminisc gyud mo sa time nga uyab pa mo ug sa time nga naa pa mo sa honeymoon stage.. basta nindot kaau.. inig uli ninyo gikan sa weekend, u can feel nga murag bag-o sad mong kasal...

every couple has their own room w/ own cr ...

inig hapit na mahuman ang weekend tagaan mo ug envelope, adto ninyo ibutang inyong donation... bisan pila pwede ninyong ibutang... depende kung pila inyong makaya so ayaw hunahunaa ang kwarta.. ang importante ang presence sa couple.

di pwede magdala ug anak....
    ang inyo rang dad-on ang inyong gamit for personal hygiene...
    naa nay daghan pagkaon didto.

and by the way, the main requirement: kinahanglan kinasal mo sa inyong simbahan (bisan unsay religion). Sorry d pwede ang kinasal sa huwes. before you can join, kinahanglan magpakasal sa pari/ministro sa inyong relihiyon. (Explanation didto nalang sa weekened)

pls. call my number if ur interested..

thanks a lot

up lang nako basin naa pay ganahan moapil.

10.    Advertisement