Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Live In Relationship: Yes or No?

Do share.

Kanang mga pro-live in, what are the advantages or disadvantages?

Sa mga anti-live in, what's holding you back?

pro-live-in here! disadvantage kay walai blessings sa pagsasama sa scred nga matrimony unta..but ang advantage DALI KAAYO I_KALAS if gnhan namu mubuwag kay wlai gastos..ang ksado kay mahal pa ang annulment sa wedding itself..hehehe

anti-live in kay ang istorya sa laing tao mn ni..ang pinoy ani jud nah...dghan ug storya mura rabag cla ang mkg-live-in..hehehe

live in mi... pero planning to marry na...

advantages kay you get to know someone who you'll spend the rest of your life with a little further... unya inig kasal na dili na kiwaw kay nag practice na man mo living together... hehehe...

disadvantage kay wa pay blessing both with the law and church...

live in hmmm....ok rman guro na basta try 2 plan everything lang jud

anti-live in here. sorry i grew up conservative.

para sa ako, live in is like half-committing. putting one feet on the water pa, since you are afraid you might drown.

Pro: getting to know the other person para mas maanad mo puhon ig pakasal ninyo
    dali ra i buwag if ever di mo "compatible"
    tipid, haha pag wa pay budget pakasal, especially if naa nay kids you can "play married" no offense meant

Con: no blessings sa pamilya, church, not recognized by law as officially married
    dali ra kaayo i kalas - what if naa namoy anak but you decide to leave each other? who will take up the responsibility of raising the kid?
    mura rag tiaw2, tilaw2. kung batig lasa, hawa dayon.
    no too much commitment involved compared to marriage, therefore there should be no hard feelings kung magbuwag.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    anti-live in here...

The answer to this question depends somewhat on what is meant by “living together.” If it means having sexual relations, it is definitely wrong. Premarital *** is repeatedly condemned in Scripture, along with all other forms of sexual immorality (Acts 15:20; Romans 1:29; 1 Corinthians 5:1; 6:13, 18; 7:2; 10:8; 2 Corinthians 12:21; Galatians 5:19; Ephesians 5:3; Colossians 3:5; 1 Thessalonians 4:3; Jude 7). The Bible promotes complete abstinence outside of (and before) marriage. *** before marriage is just as wrong as adultery and other forms of sexual immorality, because they all involve having *** with someone you are not married to.

If “living together” means living in the same house, that is perhaps a different issue. Ultimately, there is nothing wrong with a man and a woman living in the same house—if there is nothing immoral taking place. However, the problem arises in that there is still the appearance of immorality (1 Thessalonians 5:22; Ephesians 5:3), and it could be a tremendous temptation for immorality. The Bible tells us to flee immorality, not expose ourselves to constant temptations to immorality (1 Corinthians 6:18). Then there is the problem of appearances. A couple who is living together is assumed to be sleeping together—that is just the nature of things. Even though living in the same house is not sinful in and of itself, the appearance of sin is there. The Bible tells us to avoid the appearance of evil (1 Thessalonians 5:22; Ephesians 5:3), to flee from immorality, and not to cause anyone to stumble or be offended. As a result, it is not honoring to God for a man and a woman to live together outside of marriage.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    anti live in pod ko pero pro to life .

sorry... my mom will hit me if ever I did that thing

live in para mahibaw-an jud kung compatible ba jud....

Quote Originally Posted by robstaman View Post
    live in para mahibaw-an jud kung compatible ba jud....
    korek!

nag live-in mi sa ako wife for 1 year before we decided to get married. 80% sa amo barkada gud kay puro nagbuwag, kuyawan mi so mao to ni decide mi mag live-in sa before mag minyo. lisod na kaau kung mag minyo diretso nya diha pa mahibaw.an nga dili diay compatible. mahal kaau ang annulment ron lol

live-in tirada ron..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast