Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 253233343536 LastLast

what a great thread!

wala nakasubmit ug project

Yung hindi pumasok sa last subject tapos gumala kasama yung mga barkada. Hahahaha

Hahaha! nagcut ng class para masilayan si Crush. Push ko yan teh! Grabe kasi crush ng campus. tapos minsan mo lang siya makikita sa hallway. Grabe kinikilig pa din ako! Kamukha siya ni Harry Potter! Omg!

haha , nka huna huna hinoon ko sa mga kabu.ang sa highschool og college . bida ani

Probably the strangest thing I did in high school was study harder than anyone, I was in 1st and sometimes 2nd place. To be honest, I could have spent time on something more useful, but I honestly do not regret it, I am glad that I had such a stage in my life.

Blog Entries
    The worst thing I did in high school was memorize all the class subjects hours of my crush, his usual hangout places, his favorite snacks, his favorite songs, the color of his car including the plate number.

I could even differentiate the bounce of his hair from all other hairs in a crowd of people.

Blog Entries
    Gipetitionan nako ako teacher kay giuyab niya ako barkada

Frankly speaking, nothing. I was a good and calm student. Sounds boring however it's true. Sometimes I bought ready-made essays but who didn't? By the way, if you need expert writing help, I can recommend a good writing service. Just write me a PM.

I cheated on my teacher, which caused him problems with the inspection from the teachers' committee. I apologized later when I realized it was a terrible thing to do.

11.    Advertisement

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 253233343536 LastLast