Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Software Research and Development Union

Do we have a workers union for this type here in Cebu?
    A R&D union for Programmers, Researchers, Testers, and etc. working on the R&D corporation.
    Where if we have complains and concern, a representative of the union can have a discussion with the R&D management corporation.
    Last edited by seanray; 07-28-2008 at 04:01 AM.

Para nako dili maayo ang naay union sa IT field kay kung naa mo balhin na ang mga investors sa China or India.

mao ba? pero advantage man pud ang naay union ang R&D and IT field, so that people in IT can speak-out as a huge organization, not as an individual.
    Most R&D company would listen to an organization rather than just one individual.

Hi,

I don't really believe in Unions. If a company doesn't treat you well, find another one. Just let market forces decide. =)

[ simon.cpu ]

hehe, i agree, but some company in the market are collaborating with each other, we should also collaborate each other, to let our voices be heard, with similar goals and objectives, example of those company collaborating: not able to transfer to other IT company so easily
    Last edited by seanray; 07-28-2008 at 07:03 PM.

Hmm... I didn't know that. Can you please cite an example on how they collaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by seanray View Post
    hehe, i agree, but some company in the market are collaborating with each other, we should also collaborate each other, to let our voices be heard, with similar goals and objectives, example of those company collaborating: not able to transfer to other IT company so easily
    I did not know also? Just what simoncpu said, can you cite an example?

In a way, that IT companies have an agreement that there employees cannot transfer to the other IT company, because the company that you are transferring to have an agreement w/ your company. I dont know much about this, but mostly this are usually the cases.

So what does the union can do about it? Dictate or CBA's .. I dont see any advantages, golden rule of employment says "If your not happy.... then LEAVE!!!!"
    Last edited by BadDudes; 07-29-2008 at 11:38 AM.
    ALONE:Hated and Punished

^^ Agree gyod ko ana sa taas.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast