Page 27 of 117 FirstFirst ... 172425262728293037 ... LastLast

mustrufnuthn

@ Mald|3Ta

MSU-iit ka grad? BIO?

MSU-IIT stud..mgt..before....but wa ni grad dd2

ako manghod dd2 nag grad batch 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Mald|3Ta View Post
    matina amo..hehehehe

yup uwi ako this weekend...need to finish my work pa man gud...

sa mga lingaw dha?
    daghan man diri karon weekend (8/15-16) naay free concerts (local and Manila performers) and sa 8/23 birthday ni Kobe Bryant...aw...indak2x diay sa kadalanan, motorcade ata, float parade..hehehe...

then, the usual nightlife sa mga restos and bars. although sa coffee shop na ko nagatambay.

msu ok pud na sya...taas ang standard, I know people from there...hindi din basta2x...meron ibubuga.

ahhhhhhh why sa coffee shop na? pa kape kape nalang? ala na beer? hehehehe

btaw try ko uwi ths weekend f maka habol sa deadline tomorrow...f not..sunod nalang

cge lage mo on-line? ako snipe snipe lang og open kay naa sa ofis :P

This is my way of diverting myself from a very boring job sa office. Im glad i was introduced to istorya if not, they will caught me snoring in my desk, hahahaha.

hmmmmmmmm cebu ka dba? unsa ka nga company?

ahak basin nuon og kauban tas ofis ha patay ko ani

bwhehehehe

Blog Entries
    naa mao ron parehas raba mo company SEO sauns nlng hahaha pagila2x samo kay basin oficmate mo

For sure hindi...

I agree with rocketvision, MaldI3Ta, Farirah, and sandman.ink! Happy Kadayawan guys!

Now for bisaya dako:

Just take it easy. It would be better if you ensure to support your claims about CDO with hard facts and solid figures, and not just empty claims or subjective opinion. We are aware that CDO also registers good growth like the rest of the country.

Just some more enlightenment for you because I have noticed that you have twisted some facts or points:

On real estate, you said thank you and you're welcome! CDO also has its' share of good real estate developments but I have to say DVO is ranked 4 in the whole country in so far as construction and real property development is concerned, just after Central Visayas. Sabi ko nga Banner Year ito ng Davao due to real estate and construction boom seen like never before. Example: sa project pa lang ng Filinvest, Php12-B investment na yan, more so pag isasama mo pa yung iba like Ayala Mall, Robinson's Cybergate, residential projects both low-cost and high end, BPO facilities, travel and tourism facilities etc...

Im wondering why you fret a lot about the condominium thing? It's not responsible for you to generalise that Mindanaoans cannot afford a condo unit, much less ask pointblank who owns one or not. It is actually selling like pancakes in Davao due its' market reach is beyond Davao.

Then you wondered in your previous post why I skipped religion. Foremost, religion is a divisive issue. Secondly, I can only speak for Davao. Christians, Muslims, Lumads or Tribes live harmoniously in Davao and they equally play active roles in building a greater society. Each is given a representation in important decision making.

About "making and spending money." I don't even have to explain this. If you make more money, you also have more spending capacity. That explains all the infrastructures, installations, constructions, malls, condo's etc..happening in Davao. A concrete example: SM City Davao is building another mall somewhere in the north side of Davao..means people are spending more because they get to earn more.

About per capita: You said you have higher per capita in CDO compared to Davao. Allow me to give you an illustration:

If CDO's output is Php3,000,000,000 with a population of 500,000, then divide the output amongst the population, the per capita is Php6,000.

If Davao's output is Php7,000,000,000 which is 4B more than CDO, then with a population of 1,400,000 the per capita is Php5,000.

This explains -- kaya mo nasabi na mas mataas ang per capita ng CDO because you have lesser population..

Hope info helps..

Cheerio!

bacchus

Quote Originally Posted by Mald|3Ta View Post
    ahhhhhhh why sa coffee shop na? pa kape kape nalang? ala na beer? hehehehe

btaw try ko uwi ths weekend f maka habol sa deadline tomorrow...f not..sunod nalang

cge lage mo on-line? ako snipe snipe lang og open kay naa sa ofis :P
    daghan man gud dri coffee shops karon di ba...ang nahitabo, coffee hopping nami karon, dili na bar hopping...hehehe..and meron din namang beer sa coffee shops...mas gusto namin ang ambience ng coffee shop..but of course, laag ghapon mi bar...

regarding bars and gimikan, Torres right now is the place to be...booming ang street na to, kahit anong araw ng week. of course, sat and friday nights full packed talaga, and what I like about sa lugar na to is walang dress code, basta decent ok na (pwede magflipflops and shorts)...Im wondering what will happen to The Venue, they have some constructions going on, and they really hit a setback with the torres ave nightlife boom....not always online ko oy, pasingit-singit lang...hehehe

11.    Advertisement