Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Post Share YOUR First Date Horror Stories!

share now, and let's have some brain-twisting discussions about your date horror stories!

me first:

i have been going out with this guy for a month or so. whenever i ask him if he's emotionally attached, he would always say no, and i've been getting the same answer for the nth time. i came to realize that i should be fair with him and give him the benefit of the doubt. a month after, a common friend invited us to a birthday party. it was quite exciting being with someone i like, on a friend's party, because they will get to know by then what's the real score between us (since i promised to tell them on that same day). when we were there, i was surprised to find out that he's also dating a schoolmate who's also a friend of my friend...which complicated every thought i had that day...and to add the excitement, she approached me and poured her plate of spaghetti ON MY LAP!!! it was actually humiliating and i was in awe! after that, i didn't even want to see both of them at school...never again!

AKO namangka kay nabilin iyang wallet sa taxi.. toink! ni hatag pa kog pliti padong uli..
    naningil jud ko.. aw.. naa nuon next date.. hahahahaha!

ni sneeze ako ka date while nikaon mi and ang iya gipangkaon naa sa table ug sa food sa table.. never asked her again for a date

afer niuli ko sa amoa gikan me watch movie.. cge na xa text ug kol na he like me very much he became my stalker for 2 weeks.. kay wala jud ko na ka like bisan unsaon na ko ug explain..

how bad!!!hehehehe...just 1 nyt!!hhehe

i had this date sa movie house sa sm. that was after we ate sa food court. we watched taxi starring queen latifah. i was enjoying the movie when he suddenly held my hand. it was nothing to me at first, but then suddenly, he whispered to me na he wanted me to touch his baggage. i was really horrified. i didn't know he was such a maniac. i really stood up and left him. after that, i didn't see him anymore. di na sad ko makigdate sa movie house without my friends with me. it was really traumatic!

Quote Originally Posted by laagan_si_organizer View Post
    i had this date sa movie house sa sm. that was after we ate sa food court. we watched taxi starring queen latifah. i was enjoying the movie when he suddenly held my hand. it was nothing to me at first, but then suddenly, he whispered to me na he wanted me to touch his baggage. i was really horrified. i didn't know he was such a maniac. i really stood up and left him. after that, i didn't see him anymore. di na sad ko makigdate sa movie house without my friends with me. it was really traumatic!
    traumatized na miss.... hehehe yaw kasuko

Sakto man, traumatic kay ang subject is 'it' man. Maynta I para "I was really traumatized." ..

Ako, I dated a very pretty girl pero nagkadugay nakabantay ko baho kaayo ug ilok, as in depressed kaayo ko kaingon ko ba sayang. :s

Quote Originally Posted by sagoy View Post
    traumatized na miss.... hehehe yaw kasuko
    OT: doh, bogo lagi ka noh?! traumatic is adjective...traumatized is transitive verb...dictionary doh!! english, doh, english!!!!
    Last edited by laagan_si_organizer; 07-22-2008 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by laagan_si_organizer View Post
    OT: doh, bogo lagi ka noh?! traumatic is adjective...traumatized is transitive verb...dictionary doh!! english, doh, english!!!!

ayaw mog palag. EDITING ME..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast