Default Need a favor: Post your mobile phone photography

So it's been a year and a half since I've even considered buying a new phone. Believe it or not, I've been using a monochrome non-colored phone during that duration. It does the trick. I hardly text anymore and mostly just use the phone for email and, well, calling.

I feel that I'm missing out on snapshot moments.

This is where you all come in. I'm sure you guys have pretty good camera phones.
    Can you please post your phone cam photography along with a mini review of your current phone?

Right now I can't choose between the Nokia N82 vs SE K850i, so it would help a lot if people could post their pics here? If it's not any of those phones I mentioned but you feel like I should consider it, then please post your shots.
    this is the line --------- cross it. i dare you

shot with an N95 (the old one). Over all has better camera than that N82 and N95 8gig in my opinion. Has alot of features with 3.5G plus Globe's 5 pesos per 30min data plan, this phone is a real charm in checking emails, surfing the web, etc etc while there is no WIFI connection. An oh the camera has a nice cover.

taken with sony ericsson W850i... It's a 2megapixel phone...

Zerone: naa na ka sa nz bai?

wa naman kay post post ngari.

hala naa naman ni nga thread.....Digital Photography (using mobile phones).....

Quote Originally Posted by comicGeek View Post

shot with an N95 (the old one). Over all has better camera than that N82 and N95 8gig in my opinion. Has alot of features with 3.5G plus Globe's 5 pesos per 30min data plan, this phone is a real charm in checking emails, surfing the web, etc etc while there is no WIFI connection. An oh the camera has a nice cover.

Hmm..curious why do you think that the camera in this phone is better than that of the N82?

Quote Originally Posted by blaire123 View Post
    hala naa naman ni nga thread.....Digital Photography (using mobile phones).....
    Well aware of that thread

I was more after the whole phone performance and practical usability in this thread without going off the topic whenever I try to go in depth with the units themselves. If i tried to do that with the other thread, I'd be giving myself warnings all the time. :P

@agoroy: yeah ,man, been here for a bout a year and a half na. My photography's come to a halt for now, but hopefully when I visit home next month I can get myself some new glass and get started again.

you're back.... it's been quite a while, bai.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerone_null View Post
    So it's been a year and a half since I've even considered buying a new phone. Believe it or not, I've been using a monochrome non-colored phone during that duration. It does the trick. I hardly text anymore and mostly just use the phone for email and, well, calling.

I feel that I'm missing out on snapshot moments.

This is where you all come in. I'm sure you guys have pretty good camera phones.
    Can you please post your phone cam photography along with a mini review of your current phone?

Right now I can't choose between the Nokia N82 vs SE K850i, so it would help a lot if people could post their pics here? If it's not any of those phones I mentioned but you feel like I should consider it, then please post your shots.

9.    Advertisement