Page 70 of 317 FirstFirst ... 606768697071727380 ... LastLast

Thread: Bantayan Island

Default Re: bantayan island!!!

oo maka-kaon na sila kay na tugutan nana sila sa pope.

Quote Originally Posted by hardawayray
    hi there fellow istoryan try to visit bantayan island every holy week i well assure you that u well have a good time, if you have done visiting the place pls post your memorable experience her thanks a lot
    I've to bantayan island lots of times already but never during holy week. I want to try visit bantayan this holy week pero mahal ang mga resorts ani nga season. i like to stay sa sugar beach pero wala man tingali reservation didto. kung mag tent pud pila ang bayad? and ang pinaka important kay kung naa public cr? share mo mga peeps if anyone has any idea.... thanks

I'm going there too.... Kita kits sa Holy week.... You wouldnt feel bored...

cge kinsa uyon mag eyebol ta ninyo tanan nga mag istoryan didto sa holy week? post your comments lang para lingaw pud ta didto heheh

holy week nindut ad2an ang bantayan..

my bro is planning to go there next week. approximately pila daw fair back and forth sa usa ka taw?den unsa barato nga stayhan.

been to Bantayan this weekend lang jud on a business and leisure trip...the place is nice itself. 3rd time na nako nakaadto didto..Here are some travel notes I'd like to share to those who would want to get there(dili lang ko hatag tips on a holy week visit kay la pa man ko suway, orinary season visit lang)

*Sugar beach has one of the better beaches in Bantayan and rates are cheap, can't expect the best service though(rates start from 800 pesos for non-aircon room with 2 beds, extra foam is 200 pesos)

*Budyong has a fine beach too, but I don't recommend it. The staff there sucks! They do not honor their word and you might end up paying extra for services you haven't even used.

*St. Bernard in Ocoy, Sta. Fe gave me my best experience in terms of service. It is owned by a European and also has an aviary within the resort. Rates are reasonable. I stayed at an aircon room for 2 and paid 1200 pesos and did not even charge anything for 2 extra hours(well, I made a deal upon check-in since I also arrived around 3 pm already). Food is good and so is service.

*It's confusing how there's no benchmark to transportation fees, so make sure before you ride any pedicab/any transport you have agreed with the diver as to how much fare you are going to pay. Better yet, have them bid so you get the lowest price

*I suggest that if you visit Bantayan, do some fair amount of research. Have a local contact to arrange things for you. That way, you save on gratuities/tips and pay just one person for the arrangements on motorbike rentals, island hopping arrangements, port transfers.

*I hope the local government stop the port terminal fee collected aside from what the Phil. Ports Authority collects as it can be considered a double tax, tourists have already help them generate revenue through what they spend in their stay and a PPA terminal fee already exists.

*It is also my hope that the local gov't in Sta. Fe/Bantayan regulate public transport so as to create a benchmark on fees/fares and not get tourists confused

Default Re: Merged: All About Bantayan Island~ Here we Go!

go to malapascua island instead.

Default Re: Merged: All About Bantayan Island~ Here we Go!

planning to visit dr ds coming holy wek!..

@thadzonline... nice info..

LETS TRAVEL... i'm going to sta. fe

11.    Advertisement