Page 289 of 317 FirstFirst ... 279286287288289290291292299 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3165

Thread: Bantayan Island

Different rate for holy week, better contact them para sure. But if not holy week, rates are: Beach front = 2,500. Garden view = 1,750. Courtyard = 1,500.

Quote Originally Posted by esiuol View Post
    I just came back from bantayan and stayed at Anika Island Resort for 4 days. I highly recommend Anika because services and amenities are excellent (except the wifi). hihi

Just a question guys, is the road from carmen to hagnaya really bumpy ever since? Especially at bogo area, or was it just because of the recent calamities affecting the area? If i remember it right, way back in 2010, the road was not that bumpy compared now.
    that's due to the ongoing road projects in those areas that were started after the typhoon but has nothing to do with the typhoon.

i agree about anika, plus the beach on that stretch is well-maintained. lingaw pud kay every afternoon during the low tide there are lots of kids playing on the beach, a nice mix of the provincial life and modern amenities.

you guys can check the photos i took last month sa anika nga area to help you decide https://www.flickr.com/photos/bluepa...7641776297923/

nys man jud ang Anika Resort tungod sa ilang mga rooms. Unique kau ug rooms den limpyo pud. Mahalan lng jud kau ko sa ilang foods. hahaha.. labi na 2 ramo mo kaon.

@sevmik ok na jud d.i ang bantayan noh? ang mga silingan nga mga balay bro wala nay guba or sige gihapon ang renovation ?

^the resorts have mostly recovered na but not the homes of the residents. you can see in some of the photos i took the damaged houses beside anika. they still have a long way to go jud, hopefully with the recovery of the resorts mabalik pud ang livelihood sa mga locals. we talked to some of the residents and all of them say the same thing -kulang sa aid from the local government.

anika is great! sure would love to visit the place again!

Quote Originally Posted by sevmik View Post
    ^the resorts have mostly recovered na but not the homes of the residents. you can see in some of the photos i took the damaged houses beside anika. they still have a long way to go jud, hopefully with the recovery of the resorts mabalik pud ang livelihood sa mga locals. we talked to some of the residents and all of them say the same thing -kulang sa aid from the local government.

lagi kita ko sa mga pictures. naa man ta me plan mo ad2 karong may pra summer vacation pero ala me na dayon kay bati kau sa felling nga mag lipay2x ka dha den ang ubang mga balay d2 wla pa nka recover.
    sa kadako sa kuwarta gihatag sa lain nasud asa napud kha 2 noh? wla nmn balita kung asa nato.

by the way bro nys imung mga pictures. hehehe

thanks.

i felt the same thing too at first, but after talking to the locals mas mo prefer daw sila nga maglipay2 balik ang mga visitors ngadto not just for the sake of bringing in business but to help them recover emotionally. some resorts though like anika have temporarily stopped their weekend activities like live bands out of respect for the locals. ok ra man bro maglipay2 ngadto as long as naas lugar and di rowdy or makagubot

I'm going to bantayan island today. I'm hoping for a good weather. Adto ko didto para mag vacation at the same time tabang ug repair sa mga gubang portions sa balay sa ako lola

Quote Originally Posted by trabiz View Post
    I'm going to bantayan island today. I'm hoping for a good weather. Adto ko didto para mag vacation at the same time tabang ug repair sa mga gubang portions sa balay sa ako lola
    nya musta bantayan rn bro? daghan na kalingawan dha? naa mga activities sta. fe?

Gikan ko Bantayan last Holy Week and Lingaw japon xa..
    will post photo there nya..
    daghan japon tao didto..

Had a Great Vacation there..

11.    Advertisement