Thread: RTW supplier

Default RTW supplier

I have a boutique in Cebu. I am looking for RTW supplier (ladies wear) with class A quality, preferrably goods coming from Hongkong and Bangkok. Please contact me 09176284622 or email at evangareth_47@yahoo.com

hi there! asa d i dapit imo shop dri cebu? are u still looking for a supplier? i have cute and very nice blouses, how many pieces of blouse u needed d i lets say in a week? pm me at joandacs@yahoo.cm.ph..

hello,

you may want to purchase my Victorias Secret lotion and body splash...i have a bunch coming this September...

PM me or YM me zashikayie@yahoo.com

Hi. We can supply you with 100% authentic brands.

Wholesale Only.

Visit our site GOLDEN TREASURE TRADING - golden treasure's Photos

Looking forward to do business with you soon...

Default Victoria's Secret

Hi! I'm selling Victoria's Secret Garden Collection. If you are interested please Text me at 09088632152 or 09228982420. Thank you.

I can supply Good quality and latest fashion dresses.. Just send message if interested.. Wholesale price starts at P250-400 only!!

Hi Mam,
    I do wholesale. Already emailed you.

Do visit my site for clothings and bags for LESS! ------> " CEBUCLOTHINGS "

Hope to hear from you.
    Jam - 0923 420 4005

m interested..pls pm me sa payment terms and or txt me at 0923 5033776

Default Rtw supplier

Hi. I can supply you with great dresses, blouses, skirts and shorts of great quality and elegant styles for as low as 180-250 pesos and nothing more than that regardless of style. I also pay half of shipping fee. Just to give you and idea, for 5k-10 orders, you only pay 300 maximum for the shipment and this is a home delivery through LBC. I personally do the picking of each clothes that I supply that way I can assure my clients of only the best. If you would like to check out some of the clothes I have supplied ( rtw styles change every month depending on your preference/theme of the month), please check out my facebook account - mypriv8link@yahoo.com and check out my last photo album Styles 2 Choose.

If you are interested, please email me at mypriv8link@yahoo.com or contact me at 09225840134. I take orders every Friday and deliver them on a Saturday or Sunday and you get your items in just a day guaranteed. - ELLEN

Hi. I can supply you with great dresses, blouses, skirts and shorts of great quality and elegant styles for as low as 180-250 pesos and nothing more than that regardless of style. I also pay half of shipping fee. Just to give you and idea, for 5k-10 orders, you only pay 300 maximum for the shipment and this is a home delivery through LBC. I personally do the picking of each clothes that I supply that way I can assure my clients of only the best. If you would like to check out some of the clothes I have supplied ( rtw styles change every month depending on your preference/theme of the month), please check out my facebook account - mypriv8link@yahoo.com and check out my last photo album Styles 2 Choose. If you are interested, please email me at mypriv8link@yahoo.com or contact me at 09225840134. I take orders every Friday and deliver them on a Saturday or Sunday and you get your items in just a day guaranteed. - ELLEN

11.    Advertisement