Page 1 of 550 123411 ... LastLast

Arrow Multicab Cebu Club - Discussions of Maintenance, Design & Engine's Q&A

Mga Bro,

Please share sa inyong ideas on how maintain the car properly. Please also post photos sa inyo multicab para naa sad me idea sa design. Share sad ninyo engine troubles and how to solve the problem.

I like this car kay economiya kaayo unya sayun ra kaayo design sa engine.

Start mga bro.

Sample Design:

naa ko problem ako multicab sege ka over heat. saon ma ni?

Quote Originally Posted by REALSTATE View Post
    naa ko problem ako multicab sege ka over heat. saon ma ni?

radiator system including that wraps out the engine block might have leak, air trapped, or dirty.

a good mechanic will solve that by addressing the leak(if it has a leak) or by flushing the engine if air is trapped or system is dirty.

my suzuki every rounded cebu south, w/ air conditioning turned ON and 9 passengers including me, and had not experienced overheating running at 80-85kph on fitted roads, no boasting.

since the radiator system of suzuki every and carry are way quite small and quite sensitive to such factors, its just a matter of proper maintenance to keep it in its best.

@ chipmunk888 -

very impressive performance from ur suzuki. so, what have u modified? bigger radiator? how's the gas mileage? 12valve right?

to all, what gas mileage is considered typical for the multicab, w/o & w/AC?
    thanks!

na crack diay ang elbow mura connected to sa radiator. nice kaayo na imo performance bro. share sad bro sa imo modifications?

Quote Originally Posted by nissanss View Post
    @ chipmunk888 -

very impressive performance from ur suzuki. so, what have u modified? bigger radiator? how's the gas mileage? 12valve right?

to all, what gas mileage is considered typical for the multicab, w/o & w/AC?
    thanks!

no engine and airconditioning modification aside from the alloy wheel, tubeless tires, stainless back bumper, backing mirror, and fog light beams. thats all.

although it was reassembled here with high quality workaround. thanks to rome autotrade for it.

yes, 12v. i dont know the gas mileage of mine for i dont observed it. all i know is that presently i filled her up for P100, tried w/ 6 passengers including me from lorega to posok lapu2x and back while aircondition running. arrived w/ still quite a bit of gas after park in home for the next filling on nearby station on the next run. thats how funny i am, i leave the tank always near empty which is no good due to it can produce moist inside on high humidity, and might produce corrosion on tank inner walls that makes the gas filter dirty, and affects carburetor response. although i havent experienced it since but going to change the attitude for assurance.^^

typical mileage of suzuki every is 15km per liter airconditioning activated on typical city highway w/ non-stopping traffic status. suzuki carry gives bigger figure due to it has lighter body because its a pick-up.

na crack diay ang elbow mura connected to sa radiator. nice kaayo na imo performance bro. share sad bro sa imo modifications?

just as i though. a leak. =) good to know it is fixed already.

safe driving!

thanks for sharing chipmunks. d gyud diay maayo ma empty no? ako raba kay sege ka empty. nahubsan pa gani usahay

thanks for sharing chipmunks. d gyud diay maayo ma empty no? ako raba kay sege ka empty. nahubsan pa gani usahay

ha?! nahubsan dyud ka? yay, afaih, dili na maayo.
    Last edited by Chipmunk888; 07-15-2008 at 10:59 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 550 123411 ... LastLast