Page 1 of 177 123411 ... LastLast

Default Why people commit suicide?

Im reli curious why there are some people decided to commit suicide?

i happen to have a fren who's brother committed suicide yesterday afternun...and im so sad coz i reli feel sori about the family left behind and the only reason was... " his gf"

actually i still have no idea right now about the whole story coz i wasnt able to talk to my fren personally yet...

is there a point that once you knw sumthing like this situation, you'll ask why it happened? What pushes them to do this thing?

please share your thoughts....thanks

naa jud mga taw na ing-ana,,, naa gani ko friend na nag suicide pud.. txk.. daghan ko kaiala suicider.. and wen i ask them , murag d na nila ma agwanta ang kapaiit daw sa ila Life.. then la pud sila ka istoryahan or batasan lang jud nila ang dli mo isturya sa uban..

but kasagaran biya sa nag suicide kay mga bright.. mga samrt na mga taw,,,

mag suicide nya ko para ingnon bright.. eahaahahahhah...joke.

it's just that they dont have too much output pra sa mga kaligotgot nla..
    naa sad uban nga di njd kaantos ba..its either bago ra cla nksuway2 ug uyab2 then they put too much efforts on it or kdghn na cla nksuway2 ug uyab2 but then gkpoy n cla nga mskitan permi.

di man nah cla mtwag nga brayt.. pra nku, mas brayt p tong mga taw nga muingon nga "cla nlng.. nganu man diay kng wa koy uyab ron.naa p btw dghn" or "gurls?? who are they??skit lnlg nah sa pus-on"hehe

mahinang klaseng tao na mga ingon ana...

wala cla kahibaw nga kinahanglan ta masakitan, mo-fail, madepress ug uban pa, para makahibalo ta nga buhi ta... B-U-H-I!

Infractions: 0/3 (6)
    if you are to commit suicide do it in an honorable way like the japanese suicide bombers of ww2

hhmm... most person who thinks to commit suicide are females but males are prone to doing it...

hhmmm ang reasons ngano mag suicide ang isa ka tao kay tungud sa lack of confidence, lack of attentions, lack of understanding and of corse apil na na ang love family and financial... there are many ways to avoid doing this such act. one if naa moy friend nga problematic they juz need a person to talk to... they need a listener not an adviser except kung mo ingon sila "tambagi ko" or "i need ur advise". but most of them needs a good listener nga friend...

they think that by doing this act it can stop there problems. yes, it can stop there problems but it won't solve anything... ila ra gi pun an ug samot... it is a criminal act in the law and in the eyes of God, by take once life it is criminal even it is your own life...

people whO commit suicide are the peOple whO dOn't know how to appreciate LIFE !!!

^^ i agree...kanindot sa life ahhh...wala lang nila gi appreciate mao na ila ra giusikan.

Quote Originally Posted by zaintly_gurL View Post
    people whO commit suicide are the peOple whO dOn't know how to appreciate LIFE !!!

charoooot.. whaahahaha

OnT : nag suicide cLa w/o thinking na unsa bation sa mga taw na naa sa ilang palibot

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 177 123411 ... LastLast