Page 172 of 177 FirstFirst ... 162169170171172173174175 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1761

People commit suicide because, they think they don't have connection sa world. Most of them forgot that they have family and friends. They feel na wala ga-support sa ilaha, wala nag care sa ila, useless sila. They don't know how to cope up with failure.

Based on experience and got over it tungod sa akong gf.

not sure with the minds of other suicidal.

Gugmang gi @t@y
    Love between Man and Woman above God.

mental problem. ni gamay ang utok.

coping mechanism. it varies, depending sa person.
    naay uban maka.barog ra with, w/out or kaha weak support system. naa pud uban nga tan.awonon jd ky medyo fragile.
    diagnosed ko with depression pag 2014 lng, pero i knew i've had it for almost 9 years na.

but i'm still highly functional man until karon, tho i have episodes nga mg stalling jud ko for no reason.
    pero wa mn pud ko suicidal thoughts.

i must say, katong suicide attempt sa ayala was driven by mere impulse lng. galisud guro to cya ug handle sa iyang blema, hence that person opted to just run away. i can imagine utmost regret sa iya in the last few seconds before hitting the ground if nidayon tog layat.

i'm pretty sure he did not want to die.
    he did that to call people's attention. seeking validation nga di to nya dapat buhaton.

ky kung decidido jd ka mag.hikog, you'll do it anyway.
    everything will not matter if sigurado nkas imong buhaton.
    Last edited by gibra'al; 03-23-2016 at 08:28 PM.

Because they think that it's the solution to their problem.

What they failed to realize is that it is really a permanent solution to a very temporary problem.

Blog Entries
    We cannot blame people who commit suicide..maybe for us their reasons are lame but we dont know what theyve been through.. maybe its just too much for them..they came to the point of giving up. They are just tired..

Blog Entries
    If someone kills himself, it'll hurt his loved ones for sure...but iyaha man na choice. At least dili pareha sa uban nga mang among sa uban before killing themselves. Pareha ra mga suicide bombers sa Brussels airport. Mga leche kaayo.

Lightbulb hanep! ngegah gud didto Canada kay tabangan pa man sa gobierno maghikog ilang katawhan ;) aheheh

--- updating ---

Canada’s new assisted suicide bill doesn’t allow visitors
    NOTE: News link courtesy of Inquirer.net

Mga taw nga ga commit ug suicide wanting not so much to die as to stop living. Mao na sila ang mga depressed, psychotic, impulsive, daghan nabuhat sa, di kahibaw mu da ug problema or mga negative nga taw. Mag commit silag suicide kay wa sila kahibaw unsaon pag dala ilang mga problema.

Quote Originally Posted by crush_23 View Post
    Im reli curious why there are some people decided to commit suicide?

i happen to have a fren who's brother committed suicide yesterday afternun...and im so sad coz i reli feel sori about the family left behind and the only reason was... " his gf"

actually i still have no idea right now about the whole story coz i wasnt able to talk to my fren personally yet...

is there a point that once you knw sumthing like this situation, you'll ask why it happened? What pushes them to do this thing?

please share your thoughts....thanks
    Being hopeless I guess is one of the factors why one ends his/her own life. For me hope is the most dangerous thing to lose.

I once thought of killing myself when my gf got pregnant out of cheating, and told me so many hurtful words like "malas" daw ko niya. Kato na time, as in mrag ngit-ngit btw akong palibot nga d na nko ma-feel ang kainit sa adlaw. Then mrag lapos ra pirme akong panan-aw. I would say it felt like it was the end of the world for me. The only time nstopped ko'g think ato was when my Mom reached out to me and talked to me.

Sa uban dri nga naa ron sa verge of committing suicide, advise lng nako ninyo is talk to people who genuinely love you. Pray.

11.    Advertisement