Page 128 of 177 FirstFirst ... 118125126127128129130131138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1761

Quote Originally Posted by Passport View Post
    sa tinuod lang noh.. dili sayon ang mag suicide.. abi ninyo sayon ra to label as cowardly.. pero.. dili gyud.
    Yes, i agree...it's not right to label it cowardly either..

one goes through massive psychological and emotional issues to go through suicide...
    that's why it's never an option...it's actually a mental condition(not necessarily going nuts ha...FAR from it actually, but just needed special attention and professional help if necessary).

Quote Originally Posted by Passport View Post
    ngano man Sio?

For one, mangutana ko.. I did not ask to be born in the first place... why these pains?
    Because your not the owner of your Body and your Soul, You only borrowed it, somebody lend it to you. If pahulmon kag butang sa imung Silingan nya imung Gub-on imung Sunugon, Unsay bation sa imung silingan bro? Magsakit ang Tiyan sa Kalipay? murag dili...

Pains are another topic nasad na, murag taas taas na nga topic...
    If for example naay kay Hakutunon nga butang pero wala kay sakyanan, Nya imung silingan nakahibalo nya nhan mutabang mao pahulmon kag sakyanan para imung magamit. Then while sige nimug hakot, Na FLAT ang Ligid, Unsay imung buhaton? Imung ihagbong sa Pangpang ang sakyanan?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tophat View Post
    I firmly believe that suicide is still a very valid solution to end all the pain, real and apparent.

With a gun, it takes less than 4 milliseconds with a shot on the head.. right at the temple.
    This is a valid reason if you don't believe in God or Afterlife or Heaven and Hell. I wonder why People who call themselves Atheist does Not use this Reasoning, its valid since we are all living under a lot of Problems and pains since we were born.

Sadly, to others suicide is the only answer. They see it as the only way to end their suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by anne2x View Post
    Sadly, to others suicide is the only answer. They see it as the only way to end their suffering.
    and the start for the ones that are left behind. on top of that, we're not even sure that when we kill ourselves..things would turn out to be better...

we should consider what our conscience and instinct tells us...

diba? in every circumstance, we would always want to stay alive as long as its possible..
    anything that has breath wants to stay alive...maski pag iro...mulikay jud na sa piligro
    ilhan btaw na ug mamatay ta kay mamatay ta...so maski pa ug nagkaguliyang ug nagkamuritsing na ta diha
    as long as we're still breathing, that only means one thing...we're still meant to Live.
    Last edited by noy; 05-30-2013 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noy View Post
    and the start for the ones that are left behind. on top of that, we're not even sure that when we kill ourselves..things would turn out to be better...

we should consider what our conscience and instinct tells us...

diba? in every circumstance, we would always want to stay alive as long as its possible..
    anything that has breath wants to stay alive...maski pag iro...mulikay jud na sa piligro
    ilhan btaw na ug mamatay ta kay mamatay ta...so maski pa ug nagkaguliyang ug nagkamuritsing na ta diha
    as long as we're still breathing, that only means one thing...we're still meant to Live.
    Well said, boss! That's why I said "to others" referring to people who are on their right mind but still intentionally commits / attempts suicide.

Naa man sad uban tao nga wa sakto sa pangutok and nag hikog, lahi napud na nga storya. I know somebody so close to me who tried to end his life in his own hands, if not because of that attempt, we wouldn't know he was suffering a mental disorder. He was diagnosed with Acute Schizophrenia and doesn't even remember a single thing sa iya mga gibuhat from tearing the house down to committing suicide.

My personal opinion on this is:

First, are you sure that you'd die once you commit suicide? What if you after doing the act -You still live?
    Sakit kaha ana ah, bali pa imo bukog, dako pa ka baryanan sa hospital, kasab-an pa jud ka.

better yet, think positive nalang. Live life to the fullest. In all of your troubles, always think -ALL IS WELL.

Suicide is never an option. If you failed and keep failing then remind yourself that quitters don't win.

And recently in the news: 5-year-old killed after man committing suicide falls on her in Korea | TODAYonline

This just reinforces my opinion that suicide is a selfish act. The girl's death may have been unintentional, but that's hardly a comfort to her bereaved parents.

i've had my fair share of instances where it crossed my mind but for me it is a selfish act. Why I consider it as such? One, our lives are not ours for the taking. Two, yes the pain would stop for one but have you considered the pain it would cause for those left behind? Three, in living there is always atonement. A chance to pick ourselves up.

They miss it all, God gave us life to experience the beauty of this planet and evolve out of it.

11.    Advertisement