Page 176 of 177 FirstFirst ... 166173174175176177 LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1761

Good luck nalang sa pagmeet nila ni Satanas..

They have their reasons for doing it and they're the only ones who knew it. We are quick to judge these people but what if you were in their situation? You can never tell what you'll be doing. You may not be in the right state of mind and situation as you're in right now.
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

Blog Entries
    Different reasons, different ways of escaping what the person is experiencing....one of these is ending ones life.

A way to escape their problems instead of facing it head on. Suicide isn't an accident. It's an intention of self-murder.

my brother in-law committed suicide due to depression..

Quote Originally Posted by crush_23 View Post
    Im reli curious why there are some people decided to commit suicide?

i happen to have a fren who's brother committed suicide yesterday afternun...and im so sad coz i reli feel sori about the family left behind and the only reason was... " his gf"

actually i still have no idea right now about the whole story coz i wasnt able to talk to my fren personally yet...

is there a point that once you knw sumthing like this situation, you'll ask why it happened? What pushes them to do this thing?

please share your thoughts....thanks

i once thought of committing suicide dli lang d i kausa kadaghan jud d i.. whats stopping me is ang idea nga maadto ko sa hell unia for eternity nga suffering.. i cant imagine myself burning in hell forever.. murag sa akong huna huna mas worst pa na nga situation jud kesa sa situation nga akong i escape so problems be damned i wont be escaping life ..

Quote Originally Posted by s0bramaldie View Post
    i once thought of committing suicide dli lang d i kausa kadaghan jud d i.. whats stopping me is ang idea nga maadto ko sa hell unia for eternity nga suffering.. i cant imagine myself burning in hell forever.. murag sa akong huna huna mas worst pa na nga situation jud kesa sa situation nga akong i escape so problems be damned i wont be escaping life ..
    suicide is caused by either severe depression or mental illness. I don't believe a supposed all merciful god would discredit that fact and burn one's soul to hell for eternity for being a suicide victim. it would have been the biggest irony of all time if you'd ask me. hehe
    however, your views on hell and damnation helped you get past through thoughts of suicide and that's what matters most.
    Last edited by noy; 05-09-2018 at 11:38 PM.

When they think there is no way out, no one to help them, no one listens.

Kalimut sila na Dili na permanente ang problema, mu agi ra jud na. Wa lang unta sila ng overthink, Ng enjoy unta sila sa Life by looking for reasons of Happiness.🤔

I think maybe unsatisfied iyang life

11.    Advertisement