Page 139 of 177 FirstFirst ... 129136137138139140141142149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1761

sometimes it is also caused by mental instability and a deeper level of depression apart from loosing the will to take on life's challenges.
    people who have suicidal tendencies needs professional help, Love and special attention and never negative criticism.

my personal take, suicide should never an option. proof? blessings in disguise.
    if only we'd be patient enough with life's harships. we'd live to see the day that the hardships we've gone through have a greater purpose other than the pain it brings..
    one of which is for our perfection.
    ingun pa nila "dili mahimong HAIT ang usa ka kutsilyo kung dili muagi ug baid"

credits to the Almighty, who knows all things.

we will all die, ngano mag suicide pa man gyud?

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by apt.get.sudoer View Post
    wow bsan unsa pay taas nmu maam bsan pag taas kag liog kng kamao lng jd ka maminaw ug tambag sa elders ug kamao makig mingle sa lain tao d jd ka kahuna2x ug hikog ui. naa rna sa tao ui kng mag pa emo2x xa. dli na hormones2x or serotonin2x or unsa pana dha. layo ra kaau na. ang kailangan kay open communication and try to surround yourself with noisy people pra malingaw ka mawa imu kagoul. Comprehende?
    hahaha! grabe kung mo strong o.

ana ko nga sometimes lang and besides my point was that it's so horrifying how some people can easily judge them as bogo and with low IQ. there are different factors man pud why people commit suicide. akong usbon diay, dili taas ang level sa serotonin but low-- one factor ni. apil napud na imong gi pang mention nga dili kaau mo communicate openly. hina ilang support level. and the more they spent time on their own,t he more nga they entertain the thought of committing suicide.

basta bottomline, scientifically, wala pajud na pinpoint unsa jud and cause ani.

Quote Originally Posted by km15 View Post
    we will all die, ngano mag suicide pa man gyud?
    If I dont believed in After Life, why Prolonged the agony here on Earth?

definitely not a good thing

- - - Updated - - -

definitely not a good thing

very big na gyud cguro nah ilaha prob and they think that it can't be solve but they are are wrong, test ra nah about their faith

in my opinion, suicide is for p*ssies! i mean if you really are a strong person and you understand how life goes? then you can withstand life. I know it's easy for me to say that but I do know how unfair life is and how cruel the world is. It's just a matter of attitude on how you deal with it. You'll win by facing life in a world full of negative stuffs with positive attitude.

People who cannot handle pressure tend to commit suicide. Crazy.

gusto nila makaikyas or mao nalang na ilang paagi nga masulbad tanang problema nila....

problems jud cguro
    wala man sad cguro tao nga magpaka matay kay malipayon

dili nlng jud cguro sila ka antos
    mao kabsan nalang nilang ilang kaugalingong kinabuhi

11.    Advertisement