Page 119 of 177 FirstFirst ... 109116117118119120121122129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1761

almoSt!!!! n wn she cme n my lyF it savd me... n i thot everythng is ok... scrEd.. cz evry nw n den.. my deprsn cums n goes... n its startng to get me... ds has to stop!!!! jas hav to b strong jud!!! n its not e.c!!!

wala nay ayo mag suicide, wala nay challenge. Dili ka makabarug ug balik sa imong problema ana

hopeless people ! nagkinahanglan lang ni silag attention and encouragements . Counselling may help too .

With the constant change in society and attitudes towards others, many people hurt for different reasons. To some it might be a selfish scenario, but might be a quiet numbing to end suffering to the person who is feeling that way. Some are emotionally or physically abused. Some might have mental instability. Some might have an addiction that seems so overpowering that ending it is less painful for them. Not one person on this planet nor Gods have the right to judge someones suffering.

Ka relate pud ko ani. Ang mga uban tao kung sila pasultion sayon ra kaayo ky basi wala sila kaagi sa ila life ana na point na low jud kaayo. Pero kung ikaw kung naa sa situation lisud jud. Yup depende jud na sa coping mechanism sa tao ug naa syay support group, friends or family. But sometimes the pain is unbearable. People who are in this situation needs us the most. This is the time when they are so sensitive and really needs our help and support. Kailangan jud tuyokon, lubagon ang state sa mind para mawala ang depression. Its when you lose your courage and hope sa imo life na maka hunahuna ang tao ani. Mao dapat sa sugod palang daan sa problem think postive dayon para dili masulod sa limbo.

depression...

Self pity and insecurities..........

easily, because they are not loved.

Some people say
    it's because they are free to do so.

Suicide is an illusion of an end all solution

11.    Advertisement