Page 1 of 389 123411 ... LastLast

Default Is there something you wish you could tell someone but can't?

YESSSSSSSSSSS...... lets get married...

i wanna die with you.........heheheheh

there's something i badly want to tell to this certain person but i really just cant...it will only confuse him, probably give him hope, but it will also just make things more complicated or start another story that in the end, will still have a sad ending... i believe ths words are better kept unsaid...forever........im leaving everything to God...xa na bahala tell ana nga person...

im sorry that my mom made you feel unworthy..

Blog Entries
    i hope you wouldnt compare yourself with my past...kibaw ka ngano, you're differnt. i know you havent been very showy about your feelings towards me. but i guess mao lang gyud na imong thing. i get that part. you dont need to worry coz i will hold on as long as i can.

nothing could ever be the same as what i had with him. he was the best thing that ever happend to me. i was happy wen it lasted but there were so many times is regretted that i even met him! so please spare me the crap.

ganahan ko makakita ug effort nimo. you say nga love ko nimo pero what have you been doing? hmm.. evaluate yourself kuno kung unsa imo gpang buhat. i know simple raman ka nga tao. pero that doesnt mean nga you are not capable of loving or doing great things for me. demanding ko noh? wel im sorry. its just that ganahan gyud ko makakita nga deserving ka sa love nga akong gi hatag. a love like mine is so rare that you should realize na u shud take care of me if you dont want to lose me.

Blog Entries
    yeah..i like someone here but cannot tell it to her directly,she's taken..and she's not into me(i think)..
    but wer friends now..could be dat is d only way we can be...when she saw us being friends.i saw lovers...

Blog Entries
    Honestly, you hurt me so much with what you did..It was uncalled for..I would have wanted our friendship to grow..It was true when I told you that you are my soulmate..Now, I'm torn between hating the person who caused me so much pain and forgiving my soul's other half..

like some* here, can't pm her!!! wahhhh!!!
    that's it, i can'T!

Blog Entries
    i like you ba ya!friend ka dyan!hmmppp!!!

yes.. i dont know how to tell her that shes more than my world.. shes my universe...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 389 123411 ... LastLast