Page 1 of 67 123411 ... LastLast

Default Daily Fashion Tips for: MEN

I was just roaming around ol' istorya.net when I noticed that I hardly ever drop by, and say hi, to the ladies here in Trends and Fashion. So, hi.
    Anyway, I also noticed that there aren't a lot of guys in this part of the forum so maybe we could change that a bit.

It's always been a fact that girls, and I mean it collectively, from mothers to sisters to girlfriends, would always have something to say about the men in their lives. It's like a game of dolly-dress-up for you gals. Well, here's your chance to "help" men in istorya.net:

It's not that we don't know how to pick our own stuff albeit it being in our own judgement of what's nice and what's not, of course. Fact is we're not dressing up for other guys. Most try to look nice for the women (and would-bes) in their lives. Don't bother asking your boyfriend about the previous sentence--we were sworn to deny it when confronted verbally. heh.

So..... any tips ladies?
    this is the line --------- cross it. i dare you

Default Re: Daily Fashion Tips for: MEN by: WOMEN

nails are as important as any other part of the body! most guys anugon ang ka cute dirty ayo ug nails di ko ganahan anang naa colorless manicure etc...just natural looking but clean nails...

basically i don't care much if trendy or whatever...mas importante sa ako well groomed and good smell

perfume is OK for men..just be sure though that the odor won't leave girls sneezing due to allergic reactions bec. most men's scents are too strong to take..cologne are much better bec. they are not oil-based (the scent does not stick on the shirts/clothes) and they are mild..i have a guy friend who smells nice and we asked him what perfume is he wearing and he said, it's just baby cologne..well, isn't that nice! guys smelling like babies, hehe

here's from someone who abhors too fashionable looking guys. however good you are capable of looking, at least try not to look as if you've spent too much time on it. glad to think i've met only a few of these types.

don't use hair gels everyday on your hair. they make your hair look good but it also makes them not so good to touch. who wants a hair that looks good but signals "don't touch?" i mean, really.. again, just not everyday; just not too often.

@klavel ...agree with you about perfumes...ako di ko kaayo ganahan men who wear perfume...enough na ang body soap or fresh smell....naa ko friend iya sabon kay sandalwood....nindot ayo iya scent oi...very mild but sexy!

*copy-pasting to journal* hehe

nice..keep 'em rolling ladies.

@Gwyn: Yeah, my woman is especially happy with my nails.
    @Velvet: haha, so metro-sexuals get negative feedback from you..thank God.
    @Klavel and all:

The problem with non oil-based products is they never really cling till the late afternoons. I've tried a couple, common and expensive ones, and the only way I'd get to retain the scent till the afternoon is to keep a tiny 5mL bottle in the pocket for quick dabs in the bathroom or in the car. It's really annoying to have it in the pocket cos I'm not big on keeping stuff in my pockets--can't leave it in the car too cause the heat messes up the scent. Got any tips for this prob?
    this is the line --------- cross it. i dare you

hapit lang ko ha..
    daghan nag ingon nako nice daw ako scent.. pero ako murag wala man koy scent or wala koy masimhutan, sa ako body.. dili sad kaau ko ganahan mag perfume.. murag samok man...

@wendellmb....you are one of the lucky ones! bitaw naa may naturally good smelling jud..ingon sila bro if you are beautiful inside mo excude ka ug nice smell...meaning way hang ups and emotional baggages...mao tingali...well adjusted individual tingali ka bro.... pag ka suwerte...he he he

not to guys wearing heavy perfumes either. natural scent is always better.

ambot lang pero dili jud ko ganahan ng style na mag-medyas kung mag suot ug sandals. baduyan jud ko...

ganahan ko magtan-aw sa guy na naay gamay alahas, like necklace,bracelet and watch..not too much bling-bling though kay mura na ug bayot tan-awon hinuon...ehehhe

If you're going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

perfume?i didnt know guys wear perfumes.ive heard of cologne and body spray but not perfume.
    anyways..i dont like strong scent myself.i just use body spray in the morning and it lasts all day anyway.
    for gels and hair products..i use paul mitchell dry wax or TIGI bedhead hair stick.it gives you that bedhead look and it doesnt make your hair look oily.just put in the morning and you can restyle your hair in the afternoon or evening without reapplying it.leaves your hair looking dry and not greasy.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 67 123411 ... LastLast