Page 1 of 84 123411 ... LastLast

Talking Automotive Shops..

a little help to our fellow iStoryans who get lost along the way finding a good shop for their babies..

This will serve as a list of shops to trust, as well as shops to avoid..I hope pwede ba ni mga mods?
    Last edited by snussy; 06-18-2008 at 05:39 AM.

ill start..

for paintworks -- sa autoworx ni kuya timoy and alex
    for repairs -- cebu automechanika
    for turbo engine replacement and repairs -- david chua

Cebu textar __

Roadstar- mabolo. highly recommended.. friendly service staff and owner

Cebu Automechanika--- I had a bad experience diha... I just want to share this ha... This is my personal experience. I had my other car repaired diha dugay na. I was adviced to leave the car kay the replacement part is yet to be delivered.
    When I get back after a few days, I was shocked kay I was billed grabeh ka-mahal---LOL.. mahal kaayo for the same repair I got with my second car... The reason was they needed to add in or patong 30% of the price sa replacement part for the warranty..damn...ingon ana diay na...well, I learned standard man jud kaha na... But I didn't notice nga giingon ani ko sa ubang shops--basin wala lang sad ko sultii...pero most shops would always present you options...

What made me furious pa jud is that they didn't even txted me or called me on the additional parts they needed to install. Verbally before I left the car and after a check-up, I was informed that a certain part is only needed, but then pagbalik nako, daghan diay sila gitaud lain without me knowing it!!!!!!
    And I didn't like the guy nga in-charge sa services, I dunno know if siya pa dyapn ang in-charge [frankly lang ha].
    Dili ko arte pagkatawo coz I do my own repairs often so when we talked he probably thought I was just the driver or the mechanic of the car I brought in--- LOL. Medyo or not medyo arrogante lang kaayo siya mo-address ug customer....I've been to several shops in cebu and I think cebu automechanika has the least customer service you can get for the same high priced services... Try going to Boss Autocare---mahal ila services pero even the service advisor, Nestor (maski vetaran ang gulang gulang na siya gamay) mo respect pa man gani nako nga younger pa kaayo compared niya. And besides, they had veteran mechanics in their line-up. No offense, but personal experience lang ni siya ha.

Quote Originally Posted by snussy View Post
    a little help to our fellow iStoryans who get lost along the way finding a good shop for their babies..

This will serve as a list of shops to trust, as well as shops to avoid..I hope pwede ba ni mga mods?
    Car painting:
    1. Prestige
    2. Autoworx

Car repair:
    1. Textar

Car engine upgrade:
    1. ACR

Shop to avoid:
    1. Naay daghan

handme,
    asa dapit ang ACR? what do you mean upgrades? port and polish, etc.?

smoke and amber headlight.,, asa ta maka pabuhat ani nga barato mga bro??

Quote Originally Posted by davecobain View Post
    smoke and amber headlight.,, asa ta maka pabuhat ani nga barato mga bro??
    sa autoworx..

i apil sad ang RoadStar dha sa mabolo. nindot baya ila service.

tnx mga bro.. dako kaau mog tabang..

asa man sad ng autoworx bro?? roadstar raman akong natultolan gud..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 84 123411 ... LastLast