Page 6 of 129 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Default Re: Cebu Pacific Air Refund? Don't hold your breath while you wait.

nag ask lagi ko sa robinson bro.. ang online ticket dw is non-refundable... mahala bayad nila mag change sked oi.. hapit mn sd 1k.. maski domestic lng..

when cebu pacific flights were cancelled last december 14 and people were stranded at the airport for a day, some for 2 days they closed their only 24 hour ticket office at the domestic airport.

people were bumped off their flights for no reason, including me my wife & 2 BABIES, it was PURE HELL.

they told me the refund would take 6 months and if i take the next flight, i should pay the rebooking fee.

i told them i won't pay a penny because it was not our fault that we were not able to take our flight. i went up the ladder talking to their customer service manager the next day and said that i will email the media a picture of their notice closing their ticket office when people are stranded.

bottomline, they booked us a flight 2 days after. some people said that i should have asked for a travel voucher considering the inconvenience, opportunity lost in cebu and 2 days of hotel expenses.

[img width=500 height=375]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n300/LytSlpr/Miscellaneous/12142007.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by edshark
    nag ask lagi ko sa robinson bro.. ang online ticket dw is non-refundable... mahala bayad nila mag change sked oi.. hapit mn sd 1k.. maski domestic lng..
    unless they have changed their policy or you booked a ticket that is not refundable, online tickets are refundable. it is credited back to the card that you used when you made the purchase. read my previous posts on this thread, that is what happened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr
    some people said that i should have asked for a travel voucher considering the inconvenience, opportunity lost in cebu and 2 days of hotel expenses.
    i have to remind myself to be tougher in situations like these. i agree that you should have asked for more compensation, although i'm sure it would have been a tough struggle uphill.

as customers, we are penalized for missing our flights (no show fees) and charged a rebooking fee on top of the fare difference. yet when the plane is late, we are stuck at the airport with hardly anything to make up for it.

fortunately for me, my experience has never been as bad as yours. my worst wait was last sept. 6, 2007. my cebu pacific flight left at almost 1am, nearly 5 hours after the scheduled departure time. passengers were informed of the delays on a nearly hourly basis lang so people stupidly hoped & hoped that the next announcement was going to be the boarding announcement.

the best we were offered were dunkin donuts--and only after one of the passengers made a fuss and berated the ground staff in a loud voice that we were not being offered any food & drink: most of the airport food stalls had closed by then. one of the staff had the gall to say "don't worry, we have food & drinks for sale on the plane." duh.

cebu pacific impressed me when they were new. now their service is very hit/miss. i refuse to believe that lower cost means bad service, but it does look like that.

when the lady at the check-in counter told me,"sir, closed na po kasi more than 45 minutes na. nag last call na po kami about 5-10 minutes ago."

I told her, "How the fck did that happen? We were standing here for more than 1 hour and 20 mins!" we were aware that it was the peak season and we really avoided to being late for our flight. I wanted to choke the neck of the girl at the check-in counter.

The problem was they were already accommodating people for the next flight at the same check-in counter. We also learned that 3 flights prior to our flight were cancelled. Most probably they gave our seats to VIP waitlisted passengers who needs to be in Cebu badly. My friend from another airline that they actually do this especially when politicians and celebrities needs to be on a particular flight FOR A FEE.

There were about 20 of us that they BUMPED OFF.

This is terrible for me coz i hate waiting...who does?

Quote Originally Posted by meowa
    unless they have changed their policy or you booked a ticket that is not refundable, online tickets are refundable. it is credited back to the card that you used when you made the purchase. read my previous posts on this thread, that is what happened to me.
    i'm not sure lng pd mam if nag change ilang policy.. jan. 5, ko niad2 sa ilahang office coz gusto nako i-move 1 day ang flight but they told me that online ticket is non-refundable (if promo) coz plan nako magpa refund nlng unta dn mag lukat ko lain nga ticket.... coz if magpa rebook dako mn penalty.. para ma compare unta nako asa dapit maka save... huhuhu.. kuyawa pd policy nila oi...

Quote Originally Posted by edshark
    i'm not sure lng pd mam if nag change ilang policy.. jan. 5, ko niad2 sa ilahang office coz gusto nako i-move 1 day ang flight but they told me that online ticket is non-refundable (if promo) coz plan nako magpa refund nlng unta dn mag lukat ko lain nga ticket.... coz if magpa rebook dako mn penalty.. para ma compare unta nako asa dapit maka save... huhuhu.. kuyawa pd policy nila oi...
    yes, sometimes they do non-refundable if the ticket is on super cheap promo. hard to argue with that one, also because they do state the terms for the ticket in the promo announcement, so as customers, we're supposed to pay attention to the clauses & fine print. since you're stuck with it anyway, just try to get the cheapest rate possible for when you need to book/use the ticket. i hope you were at least able to cancel the ticket prior to the flight date/s so you are not charged more penalties

Blog Entries

Usually tickets purchased online and cards.dugay man gyud ang refund.

grabe ka poor ang service and their ticket offices charge an extra 50 bucks. okay ra unta if their ticketing services is outsourced, the thing is, they also own skyliner.

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 129 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast