Page 43 of 129 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jackdi View Post

Just see the post two levels above your post.

hi thanks! sori i overlooked it.. unsaon man ning dili lagi mo basa lagi sa babaw.. wahihi

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.caulfield View Post
    hi. this is what i did. i booked a flight via cebu pac website and paid thru BDO over the counter. i got an e-mail from cebu pac already with my itinerary. is this my ticket na gyud? all i have to do is print it and mao na ni akong ipakita sa airport?
    Yez!
    Mao na na imo ticket.
    Mao na na imo pakita sa airport.

Good Luck!

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkey360 View Post

All in all, Cebu Pacific's flights are cheap but not so much compared to other airlines. Just a mere few hundreds in difference. Worse, even if you pay low rates, Cebu Pacific often fails to live up to its promises. First and foremost, we pay fares not only to fly but also to get to our destination in due time. Cebu Pacific does not care about that because they are obsessed in profiting at the expense of the traveler.[/I]

Source - Letter to the editor - The worst business firm of 2008: Cebu Pacific | The Freeman >> The Freeman Sections >> Freeman Opinion
    Note that this article was written in 2008. Two years ago. Cebu Pacific has done a lot to improve their on-time performance since then. Sure delays still happen but they are nowhere near as bad as before. The idiots running operations back then thought low fares were a valid excuse for poor service. Well, their heads were placed on the chopping block and they were replaced in late 2008. As a matter of fact, one of those idiots is now a consultant for a rival airline.

In 2008 I was severely disappointed by 5J's performance, but now I can reliably plan a business trip or vacation around a 5J flight. Can and have.

They may still have some issues with their service (especially the ground staff), but the most grinding issue of perennially delayed flights seems to be a thing of the past.

I've taken 5J a dozen times this year and the only delay I ever experienced was the time when the Manila Airport VOR was out of service. That time, ALL airlines experienced severe delays. That was beyond the airline's control. That time, I was lucky that my flight was only delayed an hour.

Just today, I took a flight to Manila. We left the gate 15 minutes early and arrived on time. Air traffic in Manila was heavy (the pilot told me we were number 9 in the landing sequence) but because we had the 15 minute buffer we weren't delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by jackdi View Post
    Yez!
    Mao na na imo ticket.
    Mao na na imo pakita sa airport.

Good Luck!
    whoa.. really? =) wa ku naanad. haha. cge2x, will print it nah.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmac View Post
    Note that this article was written in 2008. Two years ago. Cebu Pacific has done a lot to improve their on-time performance since then. Sure delays still happen but they are nowhere near as bad as before. The idiots running operations back then thought low fares were a valid excuse for poor service. Well, their heads were placed on the chopping block and they were replaced in late 2008. As a matter of fact, one of those idiots is now a consultant for a rival airline.

In 2008 I was severely disappointed by 5J's performance, but now I can reliably plan a business trip or vacation around a 5J flight. Can and have.

They may still have some issues with their service (especially the ground staff), but the most grinding issue of perennially delayed flights seems to be a thing of the past.

I've taken 5J a dozen times this year and the only delay I ever experienced was the time when the Manila Airport VOR was out of service. That time, ALL airlines experienced severe delays. That was beyond the airline's control. That time, I was lucky that my flight was only delayed an hour.

Just today, I took a flight to Manila. We left the gate 15 minutes early and arrived on time. Air traffic in Manila was heavy (the pilot told me we were number 9 in the landing sequence) but because we had the 15 minute buffer we weren't delayed.
    I FULLY AGREE WITH YOU Sir Tarmac.

I've been flying with Cebu Pacific for three years na. More or less, around 12 flights na ko
    So far, so good!

Wala jud tawn ko'y delayed flights! pwera buyag lang!

And i always get my air fares cheap kay mag-atang man jud ko'g promo!

Ako jud gani gi-blog ni ang Cebu Pacific promo kay ga-monitor man jud ko.
    Mao na ako blog ay: Jack
    Pwede ra mo mo-subscribe sa ako blog aron maka-kuha mo og mas early nga seat sale alerts.
    Ari ay. Mas sayo ni ako alerts kay mag-post man ko before the day of the promo.

By the way, naa na pod sila promo karon. For Osaka and Kota Kinabalu.

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hLTls0e7Flk/THJRtLVs_KI/AAAAAAAAAIc/5aHRftDxtPo*******Cebu+Pacific+Promo_nov.jpg[/IMG]

Check it our HERE or HERE

naa lain promo for the month of september?.. cebu-manila via ra.. naa promo dha?

waiting for promos na domestic ..gusto ko mg solo flight ug byahe

Quote Originally Posted by hobie View Post
    waiting for promos na domestic ..gusto ko mg solo flight ug byahe
    same here!

basin mgka dungan ta ug flight @sassy_gurL

11.    Advertisement