Page 3 of 129 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: CEBU PACIFIC AIR offers 10 FARE

apil ba para hongkong ani?

Quote Originally Posted by kamandag
    apil ba para hongkong ani?
    it's only for "domestic" routes.

ah okies.. mura ug hurot na man ni nga promo.. ingon ako friend.. la na daw.. hehehehe

kung naa lang unta wawarts.i have plans to go back to manila with in the year.
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

Quote Originally Posted by Vino Kid
    PAL plane are leased from singapore not owned or buy by PAL
    Same for the 5J, it is also leased by A. Soriano Group of Companies. I aslo found strange why PR uses the French rego (F-XXXX), unlike the 5J that is registered here in Philippines (RP-Cxxxx).

diba nabuto ang tires sa cebu pacific plane?

ay kanindot unta ug P10 lng jud ang bayaran hehe! sa P10 apil na ang insurance hehe! as in promo jud ba! d ba mao na ang tama hehe!

Default Cebu Pacific Air Refund? Don't hold your breath while you wait.

I filled out an application for a refund for my refundable unsused airfare ticket last November at a Cebu Pacific ticketing office here in Cebu.
    I was made aware that there would be a fee and my refund could take up to six months.
    Okay, I waited the six months (wow, that's a long time to have to wait for a refund, wish I could wait 6 months to pay for my airfare), in fact I waited almost 8 months before I called the phone number of a person listed on my copy of the refund form. I ended up having to email them because they never picked up the phone.
    After emailing them for 3 days I received a copy of an email that was forwarded to someone else in the refund department to take care of me (some refund supervisor). I then had to email the other person a couple of days later because I heard nothing from them. After a few more days of emailing, they said they were researching my refund.
    After another few days of emailing, I finally received another reply. This reply stated that actually, my check had been ready for pick up back in January of this year, but now they would have to re-validate the check and they would notify me when it was ready for pick up. I then emailed them back and asked many questions. First, why didn't anyone notify me that my check was ready for pickup (I still have the same phone # and address listed on the refund application). Second of all, nobody ever informed me at any point that "I" would have to "pick up" the check from them, anyone there ever heard of mail? I also asked if they could tell me approximately how long it would take for them to re-validate my check and at what office should I pick it up from. Also, I asked him since he was a refund "supervisor" why aren't the people in the field trained to inform the cusotmer's of the refund procedures.
    This was two weeks ago, and I have emailed them back several times since with no further response.

Grrrr, this really pisses me off. I feel like flying to manila (where their refund office is located) and giving them a piece of my mind, my fist, my boot, my etc. etc.....

Default Re: Cebu Pacific Air Refund? Don't hold your breath while you wait.

by the tone of your post...i gather you are not Filipino...it might help to realize...refunds are not given much priority in the Philippines...like we do not have the easy and convenient way Americans can just buy and return things....most of the times purchases here are considered final....though i agree with you about how inefficiently your transaction was handled...please note also that almost nobody uses the post office to send stuff....it is very common to pick up things yourself ...i had the same thing happen to me but with PAL...i had somebody make constant follow ups (which should not be done) ...thus got my refund within the promised 6 months time period.

Default Re: Cebu Pacific Air Refund? Don't hold your breath while you wait.

Thanks for your advice. I do understand that about most purchases in the Philippines. This is my first and only attempt at returning anything purchased in the Philippines.
    Truth be told, it is more a matter of principle. I just don't like being ignored or lied to. I don't know many people who do (be thay American, Filipino, Italian, or otherwise).

ThanX

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 129 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast