Page 4 of 198 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: What places to visit in Iloilo and Bacolod?

ive been to both places and yeah SEAFDEC is nice. been there. sa bacolod, one place i could never forget is Balay Negrense! hehe it's nothin fancy man.. it's a historical home--and quite a grand one at that. and kinda haunted hehe i guess that's the reason di ko kalimot! hehe

Default Re: What places to visit in Iloilo and Bacolod?

@aGoi: kanang Balay Negrense mao ba na ilang gi-ingon nga diha mag-Ghost Hunting?

Default Re: bacolod

hi guys! we'll be visiting bacolod next week. san hotel ba okay mag stay dyan? inputs naman oh! thanks!

you better ask the bacolodnons. the only hotel i know is the l'fisher hotel. socialite nga hotel, along lacson street man siguro.

i stayed at the sugarland hotel. ok ang accomodations, standard size rooms, the staff was friendly. i forgot how much we payed for a double occupancy na room.

Quote Originally Posted by wayuk
    i stayed at the sugarland hotel. ok ang accomodations, standard size rooms, the staff was friendly. i forgot how much we payed for a double occupancy na room.
    yup, yung mga taga bacolod dyan, help naman

Sugarland and L-Fisher are the 2 most expensive hotels sa Bacolod, I wouldn't want to stay there (budget )

yung mga likes ng Bacolod Executive Inn lang sana

sugarland is old... and i dont like executive inn...

l'fischer unta... pero mahal siya...

the others would either be business inn or am rei...

Quote Originally Posted by pit bull

yup, yung mga taga bacolod dyan, help namanĀ*

Sugarland and L-Fisher are the 2 most expensive hotels sa Bacolod, I wouldn't want to stay there (budget )

yung mga likes ng Bacolod Executive Inn lang sana
    ay, i didn't know that. i was in a group so we got to split the bill. whatabout the convention hotel or something. i attended a wedding there. wala sila rooms didto?

what about staying in some pension house instead? i think it's more cheaper than staying in a hotel. i don't know any though. i was only there in bacolod for three days and two nights and luckily i have a friend with whom i stayed so libre pati ang kaon, hehe.

oh, since we're talking about bacolod, does anybody here know if it's true that three callcenters have already started operations there? i heard Teleperformance has a center there. not really sure if that's true. can somebody confirm, please.

yep, teleperformance is there na...

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 198 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast