Page 2 of 198 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: bacolod

i was there pag june... problema jud ang language barrier wanted to get a taxi to mambukal but they asked for P500 man ata. went to the market nalang and rode the jeepney for murcia... asus,we only paid P25 lang. it's almost an hour na trip lang hinuon but the view was worth all the hassle.

advice lang nako bai.. ayaw mo pag take taxi.. kay usahay basin ilaron ra mo sa Taxi Driver.. try to commute by jeepney.. nya ayaw mo kaulaw nga mangutana.. pag tagalog nalang aron dali ramo magkasinabot..

Quote Originally Posted by wayuk
    i was there pag june... problema jud ang language barrier wanted to get a taxi to mambukal but they asked for P500 man ata. went to the market nalang and rode the jeepney for murcia... asus,we only paid P25 lang. it's almost an hour na trip lang hinuon but the view was worth all the hassle.

Bacolod is nice place... I've been there thrice... lots of mestiza chix! (hehehe).... I've also watch there Maskara Festival there....

yah.. nice sad... naka adto ko once...

once pa lang ko adto bacolod. been there sa Don Bosco retreat house sang high school pa ko. biga gid sang madre (teacher namon). matabok pa kami dagat and sa bukid pa kami nag retreat. but very nice baya ang place. dunno if same gyapon subong.

hehehe i really remember the DON BOSCO RETREAT HOUSE sa MURCIA (abve the Mambukal Resort) we had a night swimming sa swimming pool mga 11pm nato sa gabi-e.. hehehe gihilantan pa jud ko ato nga tyma.. pagka ugma kay okie2x ra ghapon...

i've just been to bacolod, and there's this outdoor shop called Peak 15, they sell really good quality dry bags, and whats amazing is right next or on the same building is a mini resto, that serves booze. So if your in a dilemma on what outdoor equipment to buy, you can go for a drink first.

been to bacolod last year, oct15-17 to be exact. had fun during the masskara festival parade. bought masskara souvenirs and of course a t-shirt. i wish to go back sometime. nami-nami guid sang napoleones. went to robinson's place bacolod to shop. hehehe...

Default Bacolod to Cebu Landtrip Fare

does anybody know kung pila ang plete tanan gikan bacolod padolong cebu? ceres akong sakyan. unya unsa ang departure time gikan bacolod?

matsalams nga daghan.

Default Re: Bacolod to Cebu Landtrip Fare

The bus leaves Bacolod for Cebu at 12 midnight (or was it 1 AM, hmmm...). There's also a bus leaving for Cebu in the morning, I'm just not sure what time. Sorry, I forgot how much the bus fare is. Keep in mind that you also have to pay for the barge.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 198 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast