Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default san antonio or dallas? who's going to be number 1?

both theams are going neck to neck in the west and in their division, who do you think will end up number 1?

unfortunately for the loser, will finish number 4

san antonio for me

Default Re: san antonio or dallas? who's going to be number 1?

Da-og ang San Antonio in today's game against the Mavs.I hope this win will boost their confidence and win more games to gain the no. 1 spot in the Western Conference.

GO SPURS! :mrgreen:

Kuyaw na Dallas karon bai. Nana sila defense. If they keep it up, they're going to be dangerous. :mrgreen:

the Spurs sent a message to the league after beating the Dallas Mavericks... but i really think they could've sent it thru the Detroit Pistons to make it clear.

Anyway, Mavericks will go No. 1 sa West, considering, kusgan sila sa regular season. Maybe playoffs, No. 1 ang Spurs, that's where the real games begin.

dallas always flops in the playoffs. thats their trend

Tinood na bro.Kalit ra man kawagtang ang Mavs last season during the playoffs. There is another level of intensity when it comes to the playoffs, mao siguro na kulang sa Mavs. But this time, I think they are prepared for it already.They learned from their mistakes last season.

Pero I hope my Spurs will have the no.1 spot coming playoffs. Lahi ra gyud ang naay homecourt advantage specially during a heavily contested championship. :mrgreen:

as what i've noticed, dallas is soft compared to other teams. they have established players but they cant contest guys like duncan or shaq. nowitzki might be a big man but he plays small forward, as well as van horn. dampier is nowhere near to challenge the big men of the league

Pildi ang Mavs today against Suns. It was a sorry loss for the Mavs specially that ila homecourt karon. This means Spurs currently takes the no. 1 spot in the Western Conference. :mrgreen:

both are still tied at 50-14

the spurs are now shaping up for the up coming play-offs. they are now conditioning whatever weapons they have.

they have these in their minds..... we are the champion & we're ready to defend and prove it one more time!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast