Page 95 of 129 FirstFirst ... 8592939495969798105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Avengers

Default Re: The Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStar View Post
    refer at the "bold" sentence below.
    can you give me a link to prove to me that it is written in the Norse mythology?

if not, then that was in the movie...not in mythology nga gi adopt sa comics nga gi adopt pud sa movie. ..
    Dude, it's like I'm in Earth 616 while you're somewhere in Captain Kangaroo and the Zoo Crew's universe haha!

lol he keeps talking about COMICS when it's the Norse Myth I'm referring. wtf.
    I am sure you can read the thread title...its not about your myth...so if you're only referring to your norse myth and please don't messed up our discussions here...go make your own thread. You're joking around those comic-readers here and they are more adept than you or anyone here. I'm not a comic-reader myself but I respected their inputs more than my inputs.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReikoChan View Post
    Aw, ricochet diay. Doesn't look like that every time he throws it.

One more question. Unsay love story ni Hulk and Thor? I see them together everywhere, LOL. Unsay history anang duha, kung naa man gani?
    Adopted Earth brother niya.

hahaha ahaka nalingaw ko og basa sa comment sa isa ka tawo dri, ui bro we're not referring to MYTHOLOGY HERE we're referring it to THE COMICS naonse man pd tawn ni ui the movie is not based ON UR NORSE MYTH but it is based on the COMICS hehe

Quote Originally Posted by endlessknight View Post
    Dude, it's like I'm in Earth 616 while you're somewhere in Captain Kangaroo and the Zoo Crew's universe haha!
    OT: yeah I know youre very far away Dude...just come back to earth when ok? got it? Good! hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by blu bizcuitz View Post
    I am sure you can read the thread title...its not about your myth...so if you're only referring to your norse myth and please don't messed up our discussions here...go make your own thread. You're joking around those comic-readers here and they are more adept than you or anyone here. I'm not a comic-reader myself but I respected their inputs more than my inputs.
    I am sure you can read the thread title...its Avengers! and there's Thor from myth to comics to movie!

please don't messed up our discussions here...go make your own thread.

respect my input too! i know you can do it...just give it a try dude
    Last edited by SuperStar; 05-01-2012 at 09:51 PM.

*sorry double post*
    Last edited by SuperStar; 05-01-2012 at 09:51 PM.

once again, its avengers and there is thor

whether like it or not, its from myth -> comics -> movie!

comprehend ok..

Quote Originally Posted by pimpmyjunk View Post
    hahaha ahaka nalingaw ko og basa sa comment sa isa ka tawo dri, ui bro we're not referring to MYTHOLOGY HERE we're referring it to THE COMICS naonse man pd tawn ni ui the movie is not based ON UR NORSE MYTH but it is based on the COMICS hehe

Superstar, I don't understand why you keep referring to the Norse mythology, when clearly the movie is based on the comicbooks. And even Marvel's Asgardians themselves are only very loosely based on Norse myth, so your points of Thor being this and that in Norse Mythology are moot. IN THE COMIC they're just a bunch of aliens from another dimension. They're not even immortal in the true sense of the word. In other words, they're NOT THE SAME GODS IN THE MYTHS.
    Last edited by diatabz; 05-01-2012 at 09:45 PM.

Why are you guys even arguing with him? Its obvious he is a troll or have a hard time grasping common sense, or both. His arguments is to mock. I suggest you just report him.

once again, its avengers and there is thor

whether like it or not, its from myth -> comics -> movie!

comprehend ok..

bro comprehend this as well and stick this up to your mind THE MOVIE IS BASED ON THE COMICS NOT ON UR NORSE MYTHOLOGY......comprende

11.    Advertisement