Page 98 of 129 FirstFirst ... 889596979899100101108 ... LastLast

Thread: The Avengers

Default Re: The Avengers

saw it on cam vid torrent download lol. i enjoyed it a lot so is my baby who had crush on captain america. the movie was rated 8.7 on imdb. not all superhero movies can get a grade like that on imdb.

SuperStar, I believe the argument started when someone mentioned that the Hulk can't lift the hammer. We've provided the only explanation why it is so: the Hulk is simply not worthy to lift the hammer. You kept on going about strength being a factor when it clearly isn't. The enchantment is a fail-safe device so that it will not fall into the wrong hands. Mjolnir is a powerful weapon which can level mountains. In the hands of Thor, it's a weapon of good but in Doom's hand, you've got a major problem. Capisce?

Hopefully kasabot na ka.

Quote Originally Posted by endlessknight View Post
    SuperStar, I believe the argument started when someone mentioned that the Hulk can't lift the hammer. We've provided the only explanation why it is so: the Hulk is simply not worthy to lift the hammer. You kept on going about strength being a factor when it clearly isn't. The enchantment is a fail-safe device so that it will not fall into the wrong hands. Mjolnir is a powerful weapon which can level mountains. In the hands of Thor, it's a weapon of good but in Doom's hand, you've got a major problem. Capisce?

Hopefully kasabot na ka.

- i like this nerd!

Quote Originally Posted by endlessknight View Post

Hopefully kasabot na ka.
    sir, d sa nag apil2x ko sa n u lalis ha =) kay d sad ko sweto but I just want to correct u on the part were "hulk can't lift the hammer/mjolnir" kay sa movie na hulk vs Thor, hulk was able to lift it and to prove that, luckily i saw a clip in youtube.

hulk and thors hammer - YouTube

but then again i could be wrong heheeh

Quote Originally Posted by ice_water View Post
    sir, d sa nag apil2x ko sa n u lalis ha =) kay d sad ko sweto but I just want to correct u on the part were "hulk can't lift the hammer/mjolnir" kay sa movie na hulk vs Thor, hulk was able to lift it and to prove that, luckily i saw a clip in youtube.

Di madag alsa oi hehehe...

Blog Entries

great movie.. i was surprised to see Thanos after the post credits...
    Last edited by r3roble; 05-02-2012 at 09:36 AM.

pila kha 2 ka kilo ang hammer ni thor noh??mahal2x rba ang timbang ron...nyahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by ice_water View Post

Please refer to post #931 courtesy of edgeowns. He answered it already.

Ai ayaw namo pag lalis, mag storya na ta sa movie bha!!

OFFTOPIC: nalingaw jud ko sa reply dri oi. pasensye-e lng na ninyo ang dugay makasabot kay basin kuwang2 na. alkansi jd mo inyo patolan.

On Topic: Mo tan-aw ko ani ig May 7 =)

11.    Advertisement