Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default What supplement can rapidly reduce fats?

anyone of you here knows what supplement can reduce fats? i've really been working out for 3 months now and I still cannot figure out how to get rid of my tummy. huh! they say you can't achieve good abs unless you get of these fats first...

Default Re: What supplement can rapidly reduce fats?

Best supplement...

FOOD.... if you are not eating right... you wont lose... you will even gain fatty weight... or even lose muscles...

Fat burners / Thermogenics: ex. TwinLab Ripped Fuel, Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts, Muscletech Hydroxycut, Nutrex Lipo 6, etc...

If you are not losing for 3 months, then, i would suggest dont use thermogenics, it wont help...

if you are a male, and you have the right meal plan, you can possibly lose 5-15lbs of unwanted fats in just 3-4 weeks...WITHOUT supplementation... these fat burners/thermogenics are just a helping hands...

Fat is Fat there is No known supplment could ate up fats..hehehe!! for fast fat removal I suggest you try lessen or totally eliminate using meat instead try to use meat substitutes eat hi-fiber foods and for your protein just use nuts ang legumes..and of curs to make your mission complete indulge into sports like brisk walking or running there are alot of groups that you can join in Abellana. or you can try wall climbing, or any sports that you like..as long as your diet is less meat..dont drink after having a meal allow to pass 45min before you can drink water again..Hey! if you want to learn those..better join Yoga..beware of commercialize Yoga school..look for the real one like Ananda Marga, Chaitania..etc.. know their core first.. Check out www.anandamarga.org www.anandamarga.net, and this www.amwellness.org is part of Anandamarga that offers a natural therapy which is located in Pagsabungan Mandaue City Cebu..

dont drink after having a meal allow to pass 45min before you can drink water again.. <- you mean, not to drink water with a meal? why? maka tambok ni diay? whats the reason?the effect?

SLIMMING teA

Quote Originally Posted by Oakboy
    Fat is Fat there is No known supplment could ate up fats..hehehe!! for fast fat removal I suggest you try lessen or totally eliminate using meat instead try to use meat substitutes eat hi-fiber foods and for your protein just use nuts ang legumes..and of curs to make your mission complete indulge into sports like brisk walking or running there are alot of groups that you can join in Abellana. or you can try wall climbing, or any sports that you like..as long as your diet is less meat..dont drink after having a meal allow to pass 45min before you can drink water again..Hey! if you want to learn those..better join Yoga..beware of commercialize Yoga school..look for the real one like Ananda Marga, Chaitania..etc.. know their core first.. Check out www.anandamarga.org www.anandamarga.net, and this www.amwellness.org is part of Anandamarga that offers a natural therapy which is located in Pagsabungan Mandaue City Cebu..
    HAHAHA..UNSA mani dili ta drink...why wait for 45 minutes? why? unsa man diay imo explanation ani?

Busdik lagi tiyan mobitay ang belly ba..og usa sab ma dilute ang mga nutrients nga imo na butang sa tiyan..unya mogawas dayon ang original sigbin ini...kanang 45min enuf na nga ma absorb o' ma imbued ang nutrients nga naa sa atong tiyan..para sa ako effective man..from six Fat to six Pack..

Oakboy: mao ba? naa ka proof ani? coz, i drink a lot of cold water raba... so far i'm doing good in my diet (maybe for me, maybe not good for you)... lost around 30lbs in less than 3 months(with cheating, less cardio, lean muscles intact)... so far my belly is ok... 2-4 packs a bit visible, ceratus and lower abs are showing up... during and after meal i drink around 1litr of COLD water... total of 5-6 meals each day... i'm so confused na.. hehehe...

wla lagi ni problema kong bugnaw or dili..dili ni siya mka tambok akong gipasabot mo busdik lang atong tiyan syempre..ngega nimo og stomach and intestine noh..dakoa og tanke ana gud..moramansad ka og F150 nga ford..1liter plus kinaon nimo hala ka diha..

hello peeps! i always do my homework... hehhee

http://wiki.ehow.com/Drink-Water-for-Health <-- check out this article... read every word....

Drinking water helps to keep hunger away. Drink a large glass of ice water just before meals. The cold causes your stomach to shrink somewhat, which will make you feel full more rapidly. Note: digestion is strongly affected by too much water, water that is too cold, carbonated liquids, and alcoholic liquids, such that digestions work less efficiently, and may negatively affect your body's ability to regulate what is stored as fat and what is processed more directly.
    NOT drinking before/during and immediately after eating isn't bad... its TOO MUCH water.. or water that TOO COLD... makes our digestion less effective... who drinks TOOOOO much water here? like 12-15 liters a day?[br]Posted on: February 23, 2006, 05:19:03 PM_________________________________________________O akboy: hehehe... i was actually testing you... pasagdan lang tika bai... you know nothing about nutrition.. good luck!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast