Page 1 of 92 123411 ... LastLast

Default Your Love Song: Your Theme-Song for You and Loved Ones

Share your Theme songs you had once with yourself,your crush,your first love, your EX or,

Theme songs you currently have...for those who are in love, happily married, sad... whatever

YOU SHOULD STATE THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE CHOSEN THOSE SONGS
    Last edited by diem; 05-30-2008 at 08:49 AM.

Default THEME SONGS....

I'll start it with...

my crush=YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW.
    my 1st ex= Ordinary song, something new in my life, is it okay if i call you mine ,somebody
    my 2nd ex=superman,all my life

for myself=believe it or not, forevermore

Blog Entries

Default THEME SONGS....

ei, nice thread smartGal!

hmmm... before, we had Of all the Things- Dan Lambert (finding you would prove to be the most important one....i think i'd start and end with loving you)
    Forevermore (bitaw makainlove jud! As endless as forever, our love will stay together, you are all i need to be here with forevermore)
    214 (the world could lie and everything may die still you shan't cry coz times may pass but longer than it'll last, i'll be by your side,forever by your side)..
    for myself: Through The Rain- Mariah Carey ( i can stand up once again, on my own..everytime i feel afraid, i hold tighter to my faith and i live one more day and i'll make it through the rain)
    karon, Stay- Lisa Loeb (now i know that i did something wrong coz i missed you); Reason Enough- REgine V. (you are reason enough for me to go on living, you are reason enough for me to smile again) ; Life Goes On- Leann Rimes (it's only gonna make me strong, it's a fact, once you get onboard, say goodbye coz you can't go back..)

hehehe.. actually daghan.. kay tanan nakong lihok, tagaan nakog theme song..hehe..

Default THEME SONGS....

Thanks for sharing Thisbe...

WHY I CHOSE THOSE SONGS....

for my crush before= from the title itself (APPLICABLE BEFORE, karon dili naman nako crush hehehe...) HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BEFORE THAT CRUSH KO SIYA...HEHEEHE...

1st EX=Ordinary Song.. Just an ordinary song for a special girl like you...from a simple guy who's so in love with you....(feeling ko inlove siya before heeheh )
    Something new in my life...that was the time when i was playing piano, the lyrics just struck me..I GUESS I WANTED SOMETHING NEW IN MY LIFE...(kalimot nako sa exact lyrics)
    Is it okay if I call you mine... That was the first song he sang to me thru the fone with matching guitara pa...(SWEET KAAYO)
    SOMEBODY...That's our theme song ...somebody to share...share the rest of my life...

Default THEME SONGS....

to continue

2nd ex.. SUPERMAN= @ that time, mao man perme ipatukar sa radio hehehe
    ALL MY LIFE=if naa mi sa restobar, mao man perme ipatukar hehehe

for myself= BELIEVE IT OR NOT...this is my brother's favorite song and when i heard it, naganahan pud ko...from the movie greatest american hero... believe it or not im walking on air , i never thought i could feel so free.... flying away with my wings and prayer,..who could it be,,, believe it or not, it's just me

FOREVERMORE..of side A band... ma in love lang gyud ko sa song..

Default THEME SONGS....

"2rn between 2 lovers" ... -so- " how can i tell her? (by lobo)"

Default THEME SONGS....

Why chose those songs? are you willing to share?

Default THEME SONGS....

my 1st ex : You make me sick (pink) - simply because just the thought of him now makes me sick!

my 2nd ex: You're the right kind of wrong (from Coyote Ugly) - just listen to the song, you'll know

my crushes: It's raining men! - because i've got plenty of crushes :8O:

for myself: Somebody - the song wud speak for itself

Default THEME SONGS....

---"YOU STOLE MY HEART AWAY"---
    ---"THROUGH THE FIRE"---
    ---"TILL THEY TAKE MY HEART AWAY"---
    ---"SAY IT"--- the part when it says " i want you in my life i want you to be my wife!!!
    ---"OFFICIALLY MISSING YOU"---

for my EX

---"DEAR LIE"---
    ---"I DONT WANT YOU BACK"---
    ---"fUrB"---

Default THEME SONGS....

i'll add a new song:GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 92 123411 ... LastLast