Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto IV

ayay... bad news...

Grand Theft Auto IV Freezing Affecting PLAYSTATION 3 and Xbox 360 Gamers

Various websites, and forums, have been reporting freezing issues in Grand Theft Auto IV for the PLAYSTATION 3 and Xbox 360. The Xbox 360 freezing may be related to random Xbox 360 issues (RROD included). You can see the Xbox 360 issues reported in a forum thread on Xbox.com. It is advised that gamers see this page to resolve the freezing by clearing the Xbox 360's cache and/or try some other troubleshooting steps.

There's an even longer thread on the PlayStation forums. It's been recommended that if the game freezes during the install, to quit and delete the save file and try again. From my own firsthand experience, I've had no issues so far with Grand Theft Auto IV on a launch 60GB PLAYSTATION 3 system.

See more on Play.tm and theinquirer.net.
    Source: http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/Gamin...~3/280889119/2

so far sa akoa wala may ni freeze, they said inig human sa cutscene pero so far 60gb man ako wala man nuon, i just hope wala lang, pero need not to worry naay patch nuon mo release

waiting for the PC version is killing me...

my all time favorite gta

need to play this one

Maybe GTA IV wil surpass my favorite game of all, GTA: San Andreas. Hopefully, mo-release sila sa PC version but they all know about the piracy thing so I guess dugay pa... or dili jud.

bad luck for me, cause padong nata ko palit gta 4 sa PS3 cause its the best ps3 game..
    sus, ni Ingon man ang sales girl ang tv kailangan HD or HDmi TV.. if dili ang TV mu black n white ang screen daw...

sayang wasnt able to buy it coz my tv is WEGA... Ganahan unta kaau ko play sa gta series...

^^
    W-T-F?? That's not true. Nothing on the GTA IV requirements that you need to play it on an HDMI TV. I say go back to that shop right now and rape that son of a b!tch. She deserves it.

asa ka na store nag ask sa GTA4 for the PS3? naa ka LCD monitor with DVI? pwede ra unta, ngita lang ka HDMI-DVI cable

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar

I have GTA4 on the 360, but I also have the PS3 and GTA4 works fine with component cables for HD without HDMI as well as standard composite cables for non-HD cables. The sales girl does not know what she's talking about. GTA4 works fine with component cables on the PS3. If you still believe her, get the Xbox 360, I'm positive GTA4 works with the 360 in all outputs ... HDMI, component, composite, and VGA.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast