Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: CHRISTIAN MUSIC

Default Re: CHRISTIAN MUSIC

STILL cebu base for local christian Band they rock bro.

yup STILL is a good band all of their members comes from different church denominations including the drummer David, which is currently a member of our church. They got good songs!

oliver: what happened to the straight edge punk rocker that i know? hehehehe...

anyway, yeah... check the bands that i posted on top. u wont be disappointed. my fave is fear before the march of flames,underoath and ZAO

OT whoa! thank god for this thread! hehe. i was planning to open a thread for christian rock, and now its here! weeeeh.

shoeless' lists RULE!!! hehe. i always knew underoath is christian contemporary.

i like jars of clay too...

Quote Originally Posted by shoeless_rebel

anyway, yeah... check the bands that i posted on top. u wont be disappointed. my fave is fear before the march of flames,underoath and ZAO
    @shoeless_rebel: There are a lot of changes going on these days and one those are my taste of music. I don't know what happened to me right now but it seems that I feel so light listening to those kinda stuffs. I used to hate mainstream songs but surprisingly, I even like Jason Mraz and stuffs. Basta as long as they play great music and writes great lyrics then they're cool! Goodness I love Sting. hehe!

Maybe I got too much of it already and I want it much lighter and smoother. But still I still play music Xtian. hehe! Ok I'll try to dig them later or probably download them here. Thanks man!

By the way, I wanna listen to your album nya okies?

Quote Originally Posted by oliver_g0110
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless_rebel

@shoeless_rebel: There are a lot of changes going on these days and one those are my taste of music. I don't know what happened to me right now but it seems that I feel so light listening to those kinda stuffs. I used to hate mainstream songs but surprisingly, I even like Jason Mraz and stuffs. Basta as long as they play great music and writes great lyrics then they're cool! Goodness I love Sting. hehe!

Maybe I got too much of it already and I want it much lighter and smoother. But still I still play music Xtian. hehe! Ok I'll try to dig them later or probably download them here. Thanks man!

By the way, I wanna listen to your album nya okies?
    cool! hehehehe... i listen to christian comteporary as well because they tend to be different from the typical catholic conservatives in a lot of ways...

norma jeeeeeeeeeaaaannn!!! hehe

naa koy Jars of Clay concert dvd. pinalit dyan lang sa tabi-tabi. yeey!

a Christian band merchandise that i bought from a Muslim vendor....... cooooool world !!!

Quote Originally Posted by indie
    naa koy Jars of Clay concert dvd. pinalit dyan lang sa tabi-tabi. yeey!

a Christian band merchandise that i bought from a Muslim vendor....... cooooool world !!!
    business knows no religion.. oh well..

but i do love jars of clay. i actually just found out where they got their name..anyhow it makes me glad that somehow music unites people for God.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast