Page 12 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: ETEEAP Feedback

daghan kaalliance nga companies ang usjr eteeap. more than 100.
    adto mo ngadto kay nindot. One of the country's best eteeap provider and usjr.

@GINGER_101 - what do you mean ka-alliance Miss?

Quote Originally Posted by ginger_101 View Post
    daghan kaalliance nga companies ang usjr eteeap. more than 100.
    adto mo ngadto kay nindot. One of the country's best eteeap provider and usjr.
    for an program (ETEEAP) to be successful, there is no need to have an alliance with somany companies, since there is no OJT involved in this program...all the "students" in this program are working anyway...

ETEEAP is supposedly a short term study and so some finish in six months while some finish the prgoram in a year and a half depending on the equivalencies gained, thats is why it is called " Expanded Tertiary Education, Equivalency and Assessment Program". Some can finish it in six months. If the person's educational credentials show that he/she was already in the fifth year of an engineering course but was unable to finish because he/she was absorbed by the company where his/her ojt took place then his/her work for the past five or six years are very much related to course in college and the course he/she is about to take in the ETEEAP then this person will not have a problem in finishing it in a shorter time period. With this example one can already make some twists and turns to create "scenarios" so that we will not conclude that one school is not a good implementor of the ETEEAP just because their students finish the program in six months.

As far as the tuition is concerned, it really depends on the school implementing the program. Some schools charge higher because of the mode of instruction they use, some schools are relatively "cheaper" because their approach is different. But with all intents and purposes, both school implementor and student will come to agree on the goals they both have set, the school on their level of competitiveness and for the student, the degree they are after. The only danger here is when the school uses the ETEEAP as a DIPLOMA MILL. That is not for me to decide (not covered in my research).

Guys, for more information about the ETEEAP, the best agency to approach is the Commission on Higher Education. I made a research on this. The person in-charge was so accommodating despite his busy schedule. He really went out of his way to answer all my queries, short of "campaigning" for the ETEEAP. According to him, ETEEAP is one of the best innovations CHED has ever made. And according to him, this program was designed for the police force who were not college graduates and were in danger of losing their jobs because of the law on professionalizing the police force. Some kind of program huh? The ched personnel's name is Elmer DeOcampo, i guess.

I agree with most of you asking for the tuition. But the best way is really to go first to ched and ask which school offers the course you want to enroll in. From there, you ask the schools their PROGRAM FEE and how it will be implemented.

have a good day to all!!!!

@justiceleague36 - kudos to you mam for doin a good job. however, maybe you could post some of the answers of our queries here especially in terms of cost and the longetivity of the studies. we will appreciate it very much.

thanks in advance....

Quote Originally Posted by rey04 View Post
    @justiceleague36 - kudos to you mam for doin a good job. however, maybe you could post some of the answers of our queries here especially in terms of cost and the longetivity of the studies. we will appreciate it very much.

thanks in advance....

sorry broi cannot give you exact figures but the P27T minimum stated above does not only hold true to CIT, all schools implementing the program has a minimum fee of not less than 20T...i\the fee goes higher depending on the number of modules and the number of faculty members involved...you see, each module is carefully designed for you based on the equivalencies you gained...so each faculty expert will be paid for the module he/she has to prepare for you. Fees would also depend on the course you are to take...definitely, engineering courses would be more expensive compared to BSBA courses...so if the fee reaches 80T, I will not be surprised...even regular BSBA courses for four years will give you somewhere around 60T already not counting the graduation fee which for some schools is already pegged at 5T...my apologies, this is the only info i could offer whenit comes to fees..

other info: schools that implement the ETEEAP:

1. USJR (active): BSBA, Engineering, IT, MassCom
    2. USC (not active) : Education, Engineering
    3. SWU (not active): Engineering, BSBA
    4. CIT (active - just recently): BSBA, Engineering
    5. Silliman University (not active): BSBA
    6. UV Colon (active):Engineering, Education, BSBA, Criminology, Masters and Doctorate (the only school allowed to offer ETEEAP in graduate studies)
    7. UC (active): Criminology, BSBA

pwede ba distance learning sa ETEEAP? kng nag work diay sa laing lugar..

i'll have my 5yr work experience soon, 4-5months nlng.. pero duha2x pako kng mo kuha ba ko ani.. kay basin wala ray gamit

Quote Originally Posted by kryptocrap View Post

i'll have my 5yr work experience soon, 4-5months nlng.. pero duha2x pako kng mo kuha ba ko ani.. kay basin wala ray gamit
    i've heard bro UV is very friendly with regards to distance learning. try to inquire lang guru coz i cant confirm it yet personally.

Quote Originally Posted by rey04 View Post
    i've heard bro UV is very friendly with regards to distance learning. try to inquire lang guru coz i cant confirm it yet personally.

although ETEEAP is already a modification of the standard classroom instruction, it is still amenable to distance learning, especially with the advancement of communication technology. it is just up to the implementing school whether they are capable or has the facilities...i heard USJR does this...of course, one has to be present physically during the interview and presentation of credentials and work experiences and certificates, etc...

actually if you feel that the ETEEAP has no use for your future, why waste your money on it.

hi all

just wana inquire more on ETEEAP in CIT mainly I.T ..knsa tong nka graduate ug IT through ETEEAP , feedback sad dha mga bro and sis

TY

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kryptocrap View Post

yup pwede ra bro...dre sa CIT last march naa to sila online oral rivalida kay tua man sa UK ang student...so pwede ra na bsan asa ka dapita sa kalibutan kay hitech naman ta ron

11.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast