Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default One last cry.....

^^haha..now i have a hint of yur situation already ...but its kinda better that she showed her true color at the early days of yur relationship..wat if she will do that to you after yur marriage..that'll be a great heartache that may inspire u to kill...arrgggh ....im no doctor love but all i can advise to u is move-on!..there are lots of fishes in the sea but next time avoid those BUTITI!..mwahahaha

tolstoi: One reason why... wala pud ko magmahay sa nahitabo... and I thank God for it... I'm avoiding the Butiti's right now. thanks!

I had mine last Sunday. I don't know but it was just happened naturally.Kana bang naa ka problema na you can't tell kung unsa jud cya. Tapus kalit lang motulo imo luha like this

After finding him, I made my one last cry.

Quote Originally Posted by xmen
    I had mine last Sunday. I don't know but it was just happened naturally.Kana bang naa ka problema na you can't tell kung unsa jud cya. Tapus kalit lang motulo imo luha like this
    you miss him?.... u just call out my name... u can lean on me....

couple of lines in the song:
    Wishing all my feelings was gone
    Gotta get over you
    Nothing for me to do
    But have one last cry

when you say "one last cry" you gotta prove it guys... well, i'm not saying you have to pretend and be insensitive of what you trully feels... it's just that... it's not the end of the world yet... and will not bring you good chances if you just seat there and hug your pillow, listening to senti songs and cry a lot!

I'm no of a "stone heart" either but i've been there and i almost ended up giving my career and all but i have no choice i have to move on and continue with my quest... we all have a purpose and let's not forget about that! I'm not saying also that we have no right to feel sad and hurt and lonely- nope! difficulties makes as strong and mature... right? and shape us to become a better person.

but MOVING ON is the most effective way... to forget...to grow... learned from that and live a new life! i know it's not easy at first try but you have to try and try...believe me it will just happen, one day you'll wake up you're healed but ofcourse you have to help yourself as well... ok?

even if that special someone is no longer there... just keep him/her in your heart... dont worry nobody will steal it from you ever... atleast you learned to love and spent happy moments together... its your treasure!

All things happen for a reason... be it good, sad, really terrible and unforgettable... it happened coz it has a purpose though... maybe there are other wonderful things that come your way... and im sure God has something instore for all of us! Frustrations and "heart-broken thing" we will all experience it...right? the best time is when you learned wonderful things that no one can ever take it from you! NEVER! remember lessons learned can no way to be found in malls, in ayala, in SM or anywhere... you should earn it!

Just sharing... hope i'm helping! smile guys... you are all great! you are important and your special! God Bless!

i can't remember my last cry...
    i really can't but im sure it's about something bad...

i've NEVER cried on a girlfriend!

Di na sila angay nga hilakan! Angay na silang pakamatyan! (jok-jok-jok!) I never did also.

Wa sad na nako sila gipahilak oi. Aw, kato rang time nga gibuwagan na nako sila. Pwerting hilaka! Pero honest-to-goodness man sad tong akong reasons. Dili man sad tungond sa usa ka third party.

naunsa man ni c moonrose cge man drama, ari dire dungan ta hilak, kay parehas ta

Hmmm.....grabi ka totot ha............pero infairness sakit............................

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast