Page 65 of 238 FirstFirst ... 556263646566676875 ... LastLast

Dumaguete is a nice and peaceful place

went there last year with my wife.. man second honeymoon... we stayed in a 500+ hotel per day very clean and nice, the food is cheap.. rented a motorbike for the duration it was fun..., went to the beach, springs, and to the twin lake using the motorbike ( it was hell ), lugos musaka ang motor. mas maayo pag ga awto mi ato.. pamaol kamot gud..hehehe... but the view is breathtaking... love to come back...

i'll be in dumaguete again tomorrow.work na sad
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

Quote Originally Posted by einstein View Post
    Hello, kinsa naka adto Dumaguete with land trip? Daghan man gud pwede nga route, unsa ang quickest way padung didto? Thanks in advance
    i would prefer Ceres to Lilo-an and ride fast craft from there.. fast craft only takes about 15-20 mins. you'll arrive at Sibulan which is only 10-15 mins drive to Dumaguete

naa ray dghan kasakyan pag abot sa Sibulan..

Quote Originally Posted by sardonyx View Post
    i've heard about this. but you don't really need to travel to dumaguete and line at 4am in the morning. you can apply online at eCensus Home Page and it will be delivered straight to your doorstep. you just pay them for the delivery charge. or you can call their manila no. (i don't have the no. with me right now but i will soon need to call them to ask for a copy of my birth certificate.) then they'll give you the reference no. and you can pay at your nearest metrobank branch.
    i know. i applied for my birth cert at e-census.com.ph but with negative result man. endorsement will take at least 2 months so the fastest way would be to go to dumaguete to have the birth certificate authenticated kay maoy gipangayo sa PRC if walay NSO-issued birth certificate.

so mas maayo ill send them emails and inquire about the rates?
    how wer you able to get those rates..??
    im really inetrested about the resort...

Quote Originally Posted by ian_1983 View Post
    Already check the website..place is nice indeed., mdeyo mahal, but i guess its worth it
    just to let you know, ambot lang pero para nako, dili kayo nindot ang antulang.. pictures of the hotel/resort itself might be nice pero dili kaayo maayo pagka maintain..

good things in antulang:
    1.) nice pools
    2.) tambobo is nice
    3.) nature tours are good.

bad things:
    1.) poorly maintained
    2.) overpriced
    3.) poor food!

unless you're up for their nature tours..

for beach resorts. Bahura.. its still a bit over priced though, but not as much as antulang.

i recommend snorkeling at Apo Island!! Nice kaayo dd2! coral reef with tons of fishes in different size and colors.. and if you're into inato, kinowboy, native foods, also try going to malatapay.. i think both are in bahuras activities

its my own opinion though

Quote Originally Posted by MisterLaO View Post
    just to let you know, ambot lang pero para nako, dili kayo nindot ang antulang.. pictures of the hotel/resort itself might be nice pero dili kaayo maayo pagka maintain..

good things in antulang:
    1.) nice pools
    2.) tambobo is nice
    3.) nature tours are good.

bad things:
    1.) poorly maintained
    2.) overpriced
    3.) poor food!

unless you're up for their nature tours..

i recommend snorkeling at Apo Island!! Nice kaayo dd2! coral reef with tons of fishes in different size and colors..

for beach resorts. Bahura.. its still a bit over priced though, but not as much as antulang.

its my own opinion though
    That was my first plan Bahura in Dauin and go scuba diving in Apo Island. Already check the website, not si pricey and place looks good as well. BUT the thing is i read a lot of bad reviews of the resort in Tripadvisor website. About food, services and resort seem to be full of people all the time since the pool is open to the public...dont know how true this is...but any additional reviews from you i sincerely appreciate.. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ian_1983 View Post
    That was my first plan Bahura in Dauin and go scuba diving in Apo Island. Already check the website, not si pricey and place looks good as well. BUT the thing is i read a lot of bad reviews of the resort in Tripadvisor website. About food, services and resort seem to be full of people all the time since the pool is open to the public...dont know how true this is...but any additional reviews from you i sincerely appreciate.. Thanks.
    yeah.. that review was true about a year ago.. the pool is still open to the public though, but they jacked up the entrance fee to $750 (last time i checked) per head!!:o this was done to limit the public from coming in... i think wala na kaayo tao karon.

last nako ad2 sa bahura 250 pman to entrance fee!! LoL

Antulang is also open to the public though..

Quote Originally Posted by MisterLaO View Post
    yeah.. that review was true about a year ago.. the pool is still open to the public though, but they jacked up the entrance fee to $750 (last time i checked) per head!!:o this was done to limit the public from coming in... i think wala na kaayo tao karon.

last nako ad2 sa bahura 250 pman to entrance fee!! LoL

Antulang is also open to the public though..

so you think bahura is a good choice ? dont really matter about the beach since most of the time we be in Apo Island diving. Im just concern with the sleeping acomodation,good food and quite place. Be with me some american friends for some diving fun.

Any rooms you recommend..??

11.    Advertisement