Page 11 of 238 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Default Re: Dumaguete

very nice place :mrgreen: very friendly people.

Guys must see APO ISLAND for snorkling.

Can't wait to go gere again..

I took the Apo Island tour package, worth it ang trip ko, sulit ang bayad! Dumaguete is a nice little place, nice people except for the frontdesk ng Harold Mansion... I'm never staying there again! We arrived there from Bacolod ng Friday night, May 12. Pagkapasok ko ng room, nagshower ako, then nagbrownout. I called the frontdesk and she said na yung Generator nila hindi pa nakakabit. It was really dark sa room (9PM na yun, no emergency lights!), so we just decided to transfer sa ibang hotel na may Genset. Nagpunta ako sa frontdesk and said na lilipat na lang kami, ask nya if nagamit na yung room, sabi ko naliligo ako nung nag brownout and I almost slipped. Sabi nya i-chacharge nya ng Full yung room kse nagamit ko na, sabi ko "bakit?, wala pa kami 30 mins sa room and I almost slipped on the floor nung nagbrownout dahil walang emergency light" ... natawa pa sya at sinabing paano kaya ako madudulas sa banyo... Then sabi nya 400 na lang, hanggang naging 100 na lang babayaran ko so pumayag na ko makaalis lang dun. Then nung kukunin ko na yung gamit ko sa room, sabi nya, "dalian nyo dahil umaandar ang oras nyo baka mas mahal na ang babayaran ko"... I just ignored it and remained cool at kinuha ko na yung gamit ko and transferred to Plaza Maria Luisa suites. The Frontdesk attendant was really unfriendly, hindi sya pwede makipag-deal sa mga customers...

^ call it unfit for the job. she needs MORE training. lol.

^ u should have gotten her name & reported it to the manager. she's a shame..

yup...just came from dumaguete and i must say i had a fantastic time...went to APO Island and Casaroro Falls. was suppose to go to BAIS the next day pero namaol na amo feet..hehehe...imagine 350 steps sa Casaroro we came unprepared. we could barely walk na..haha...

if you find snorkeling package to be expensive in APO Island you can actually rent one from among the locals. thats what we did when we went there. We only paid P50 for the equipment although mura na cya used na kaayu na snorkles. but its better than paying the ones in PADI na sobra kamahal.

We stayed in Bethel and the accomodation was great. nice gyud cya tanan as in...hehehe...thanks for the help on the info guys.

I got there for a while kato gkan mi zamboangga.
    There was like this area murag manggo square. pero tempura ug balot ang mga baligya. ubay2x sad ug mga taw.
    nice place coz kilid sa dagat. then romantic sad bya.

if you want to see pictures of my trip you can check out anne022083.multiply.com...enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by aballe_marj
    if you find snorkeling package to be expensive in APO Island you can actually rent one from among the locals. thats what we did when we went there. We only paid P50 for the equipment although mura na cya used na kaayu na snorkles. but its better than paying the ones in PADI na sobra kamahal.

We stayed in Bethel and the accomodation was great. nice gyud cya tanan as in...hehehe...thanks for the help on the info guys.
    Snorkeling package for 2 was P3200, exclusive ng sanctuary entrance (P150 each). but nag-upgrade kami to a bigger boat since maalon nun +P1K. all in all, P4200. not bad na

Sheesh I miss this place na, sobra. Uli ko this coming June 10 since it'll be a 3-day weekend.

Tempura here I come again. Plus catching up with old friends and visiting old, familiar faces.

Naa ganahan mukuyog?

I just love the place, my mom is from bindoy since birth our family spend summer in negros thats why im fmailiar with dumaguete to bindoy and bais too is a nice place

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 238 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast