Page 63 of 238 FirstFirst ... 536061626364656673 ... LastLast

naa na dnha call center wala lng ko sure unsa... i think teletech....

HOW TO GET THERE

adto mo south bus terminal and then sakay mo para lilo-an south around 200php ang fare sa bus, it will take you to santander, lilo-an about 3 hrs of travel time you'll get to a fast ferry. around 45-50 php ang fare sa fast ferry and then u'll get to sibulan, when you get off you'll find multicabs just right outside the port. that will take you to dumaguete city... have fun guys and enjoy!

WHERE TO?

boulevard! hehehehe its that long stretch of seaside view! there's nothing like it in the world! hehehehe
    go to " hayahay" its a restaurant right along the coastal road, and at night its a bar! try their pizza and etc... right beside that.. its el camino it a disco2x something hehehehe and right next to that is barefoot.. they have billiards and basketball and stuff...

discover dumaguete!

I'm from Dumaguete.. If your planning to visit better go to apo island -- the best place in the world..hehe

i'm going to dumaguete this monday. unsa'y inyo ika suggest nga kasakyan?

i have to be there before 8am kay mag open ang NSO 8 am man d ba? kinhanglang 1st ko sa line hehehe.

i'm thinking of taking the GP boat 10 pm sunday night so 4 am abot, makasayo gyud adto sa NSO.

Quote Originally Posted by ramiscar View Post
    I'm from Dumaguete.. If your planning to visit better go to apo island -- the best place in the world..hehe
    Brod..im planning to go diving in APO island together with some american friends..unsay ika recommend nimo nga beach resort. Doing some surfing about resors..then i happen to check out Bahura Resort in Dauin, Negros?

Unsay review nimo ani nga resort brod.okay ba?

^nice resort with very big pools. but no other attractions except the pools. the entrance fee is waaay overpriced @ P495 and lousy customer service. food gets served for over an hour.

Bahura Resort and Spa

visit antulang instead. the place is heavenly and breathtaking!

Antulang Beach Resort - Philippines

must try foods in dumaguete: sans rival and silvanas @ sans rival and taster's for their burgers! and the bulad danggit in bais. it's better than cebu's, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Weena View Post
    i'm going to dumaguete this monday. unsa'y inyo ika suggest nga kasakyan?

i have to be there before 8am kay mag open ang NSO 8 am man d ba? kinhanglang 1st ko sa line hehehe.

i'm thinking of taking the GP boat 10 pm sunday night so 4 am abot, makasayo gyud adto sa NSO.
    LOL, better forget that 8am thing. People line up at around 4 sa NSO diri. Better arrive at 8am, enjoy the whole day then go wait in the NSO at dawn. And better bring a face mask. Gi.ayo pa ng dalan atbang NSO and its so dusty

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Captive View Post
    A friend and I are planning to go there before the year ends..Shower me with your recommendations on what we should not miss in Dumaguete (food, places, scenes)..Thanks!
    You could try to go on November, the time of the Buglasan Festival. Too bad its been downsized... thanks to the party-pooper mayor of the city >_>

thanks deathfox. so maayo ra gyud mag barko para abot 4am line dayon sa NSO.

Quote Originally Posted by ian_1983 View Post
    Brod..im planning to go diving in APO island together with some american friends..unsay ika recommend nimo nga beach resort. Doing some surfing about resors..then i happen to check out Bahura Resort in Dauin, Negros?

Unsay review nimo ani nga resort brod.okay ba?
    Naa man gud koy kaila nga tag iya ug pump boat mau na amu gamitun kung muadto mig apo island..
    But if kung ganahan gyud ka muadto diritso lang ka Zamboangita a little town 45 mins. away from Dumaguete City then go to Malatapay naa didtu mga nag standby na pump boat pero mahal2x lang kay pakyaw...

About Bahura nindut man ilang mga pools pero overpriced lang kaau ilang entrance pero if mga foreigner imu kuyog mafford raman guro na nila..

11.    Advertisement